RUST: Noticeboard

little P

Super Mod
As we now have a server going (Thanks Quick and Ox) I suggested a thread where we can communicate to other players some info if we need to and they are not on the server at the time.

The need for this came about unfortunately with the brutal murder of Wapwap and Oxzhor in their sleep. By a bear. That I accidentally let in whilst running away from it. Yeah, sorry about that.

So anyway, I put all your stuff in crates opposite the beds so you didn't lose it all, aren't I nice!

Quick and I feel bad actually as we didn't know you were dead until we noticed the flies buzzing round your bodies (and the smell).

That bear killed me five damn times before Quick came to my rescue and shot it in the head :icon_eek:

We can also use this thread to update each other on builds and goals etc. if we want to :)

Rust is officially awesome btw. :icon_cool:

E

ElektroVodka

Yeah i need to write up something indeed.

For anyone wanting to join, just drop a message in this thread and leave your steamname/steam64 id and i'll whitelist you.

Servers is called Bandofothersgaming.com.

tmtm

Admin
The need for this came about unfortunately with the brutal murder of Wapwap and Oxzhor in their sleep. By a bear. That I accidentally let in whilst running away from it. Yeah, sorry about that.
This single paragraph makes me want to buy the game.

little P

Super Mod
This single paragraph makes me want to buy the game.
lol, it is definitely worth the £15. I've already got way more than £15 worth of laughs out of it and it's only just begun. The good thing about Rust is it doesn't matter what timezone you are in we can all play on the same server and have a good time doing oh, I don't know... things like stealing Wapwap's pants while he's asleep away from the server and hiding them somewhere. He loves that, honest. :icon_twisted:

little P

Super Mod
New update:

There appears to be a rampant Canadian in camp who is stealing locks and doors. He can be identified by staring at the moose picture in the main house or skulking around trying to find a poutine blueprint. Shoot on sight.

At the very least steal his trousers.

E

ElektroVodka

New update:

There appears to be a rampant Canadian in camp who is stealing locks and doors. He can be identified by staring at the moose picture in the main house or skulking around trying to find a poutine blueprint. Shoot on sight.

He's never wearing any!

Wapwap

Staff member
Admin
I felt so violated waking up naked on the bed stripped from all my stuff.

*waits for comment about experiencing that every week*

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I felt so violated waking up naked on the bed stripped from all my stuff.

*waits for comment about experiencing that every week*
Nobodies running around in Lingerie and a ball-gag wappy so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Wapwap

Staff member
Admin
New update:

I thought we agreed that whenever that guy is around, someone is observing and keeping him on a (short) leash. Who was on duty?

JMart

Casual
You can buy Rust from greenmangaming for $16 with NATION-FUSION-SAVE20 if you want to save a little money. I just bought it, steam name is jmart08.

Shilka

Hardcore
On a more serious note:

Today, our mainbase got under heavy fire from a chopper attack, this included heavy automatic rifle fire as well as rocket attacks! Quick, Oxzhor and me were at the base at the time, and we learned a few things, so here's some tips in case this will occur again.

• If you hear a chopper coming close to base: take cover inside
  • Try to engage the chopper with rifles etc from the windows
  • It's better to use a rocket launcher from a door opening/ outside in order not to blow yourself up
  • Please change position after attacking the chopper, because prolonged fire from the chopper on the same spot, especially with rockets will get buildings destroyed! Especially when you're in the materials depot take care, as we can lose a lot of stuff when that building gets damaged.
  • After a chopper attack, please check the buildings for damage. You can repair damaged walls etc by left clicking the parts with your hammer, while having the appropriate materials on you (wood, stone, metal), and completely destroyed parts should be rebuilt

We will look into strenthening the base, as well as providing more cover from aerial attack by additional building activity soon.

Also, we will start on stocking up on special ammo, such as high velocity and explosive rounds for machineguns/rifles. It can be found in the storage, but please leave it there untill the moment its needed as much as possible. No need to shoot pigs with explosive rounds ;)

On a side note:

-stack sizes for most materials have been doubled, so you should be able to do nice prolonged material gathering sessions now, you may need to take a second axe/pickaxe as one might wear out well before filling your inventory.
- If you can/want to, please take some time to help filling up stock on especially wood and stones. Also note that getting fuel helps a lot, which is made by animal fat/cloth manually, or by refining crude oil. We could use stock on all of these, so please don't leave dead animals behind, and at the very least chop up dead animals for the fat.

Thank you!

(btw, the chopper attack was as awesome as it was scary, really made me feel vulnerable at home base...)

Last edited:

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17