Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Audi R8 LMS GT3: http://bandofothersgaming.com/files/downloads/iRacing/Audi/Endurance/2019-Sebring-12hr-Car-95.tga
Corvette C7DP Paint: http://bandofothersgaming.com/files/downloads/iRacing/c7dp/2019-Sebring-12hr-C7DP-Car-0000.tga
Porsche Car 78: http://bandofothersgaming.com/files...9-Sebring-12hr-Porsche-911-RSR-GTE-Car-78.tga
Porsche Car 971: http://bandofothersgaming.com/files...-Sebring-12hr-Porsche-911-RSR-GTE-Car-971.tga

12-Hours-of-Sebring.png

Track: Sebring International Raceway - International Course -- 3.7 miles (5.955 km) - 17 Turns
Date: March 1-2, 2019
Race Times:
Saturday 01:00 GMT (Friday 20:00 EST) / Saturday 13:00 GMT (08:00 EST)
Race Length: 12 Hours

Sim Start Time: 10:00
Warmup: 30 Minutes
Qualifying: Included - 8 minutes (2 laps)
Race Start Time: ~10:40
Race Length: 12 Hours
Sim Sunset: ~18:26
Weather: Dynamic
Incident Limit:

Chevrolet Corvette C7 Daytona Prototype

Band of Others Endurance #000 - Team ID: 93325 **iRating: 2225**
**Nejtun Cameron @Nejtun - 2304**
**Hans Mohr @ShadniX - 2146**

Ferrari 488 GTE

Ford GT - 2017

Porsche 911 RSR

BAND OF OTHERS ENDURANCE #971 - Team ID: 108584 **iRating: 1706**
**Jes Colman @Jes_971 - 1668**
**Matthew A Holmes @Brainling - 1744**
BAND OF OTHERS ENDURANCE #78 - Team ID: 33095 **iRating: 1697**
**Debra Bennett @Deb - 1697**
Mike King4 @Kinger - 2347
Bedo Magardichian @Bedo - 3362
Dino Topic @Slider - 3487

Audi R8 LMS

BAND OF OTHERS ENDURANCE #95 - Team ID: 49169 **iRating: 2300**
**Anson Bennette @Anson Bennette - 1549**
**Marc Gammack @Skid_Marc_- 2654**
**Ken Lindberg @Kenadian - 2697**

Mercedes AMG GT3

**Please read!**
Drive Time and Team Registration

SCHEDULE

The above schedule now has an "Availability" tab!
  • Please put an "X" in the hours which you are available to drive during the race!
  • Please add the number of consecutive stints you are willing to drive (1, 2, or 3) in the bottom row of the chart!

Please note; just adding your name in this thread does NOT guarantee a seat in the actual race.

You MUST show up to group practice sessions before the event!

Band of Others' #PracticePals occurs Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 01:00 GMT (20:00 EST). If you can't make PracticePals, use this thread to plan practice sessions, share setups changes, and keep up on other team happenings. The final teams will only be made up of drivers that practice and actively participate in this thread! Planning for these events usually goes into the final week before the event, but the sooner we can confirm everyone who is racing, the sooner we can finish the schedule and finalize paints!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Well after my regular team of @Jes_971 and @Brainling dropped me like a bad habit, it was @Skid_Marc_ to the rescue, my night in shining aluminum.

Fellas no hard feelings but just know, my Therapist now knows all about it lol.

Loox like this time around I'll be in the R8 LMS GT3.

God help us all.

...so if you're in the same split as us, heed this warning and keep your distance because no matter what happens, it will be your fault.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Updated my drive time.

I noticed you're available for both races @Skid_Marc_ so I added myself to Race 1 as Tentative if you need a stand in.

For the night race I'd not be able to race late as I need my beauty sleep (and lots of it depending on whom you talk to) and no more than say 3 stints total over the Friday night 12hr event.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Ran a full fuel stint in the Audi using the Bathurst setup in the afternoon. Felt fine, hit a 2:00.8 on a cloud-covered 28°C track in the afternoon (about 16:15ish) which is kind of underwhelming, given yesterday's laps in the AMG on a similar track surface. I thought it was pretty stable, though. Much better than the Road Atlanta setup which was made for a slightly different build of the Audi anyways.

a928e63160fbf773a888cffcaadee1b6.png

Average Lap Time: 2:01.494
Avg Fuel Usage: 3.94 L/lap

Pretty brutal on tyres, though.

56.47% ------ 58.00%

69.05% ------70.42%

Last edited:
I'm sorry Ken. I really want to 2-man this and I didn't want to pick who was gonna drive with me. I just made the post on the forum and first-come first-served. I know how popular I am and how I just exude that cool guy aura that most can't resist. I didn't want to crush anyones dreams so I figured that was the fairest way possible to have my teammate chosen. I've been talking to my PR department and I think we're going to run a lotto type system for next time. Entries will be determined by liking my FB page, following me on Twitter, and spitting on your index finger prior to clicking the "follow" button on Instagram. If you become a Patreon member then you will also have access to my "Patreon Only" section of my Instagram. So don't delay, act today!!!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I'm sorry Ken. I really want to 2-man this and I didn't want to pick who was gonna drive with me. I just made the post on the forum and first-come first-served. I know how popular I am and how I just exude that cool guy aura that most can't resist. I didn't want to crush anyones dreams so I figured that was the fairest way possible to have my teammate chosen. I've been talking to my PR department and I think we're going to run a lotto type system for next time. Entries will be determined by liking my FB page, following me on Twitter, and spitting on your index finger prior to clicking the "follow" button on Instagram. If you become a Patreon member then you will also have access to my "Patreon Only" section of my Instagram. So don't delay, act today!!!
Actually it's all good buds.

Truth be told I don't even like you all that much.

I was just being polite.

Guess it's just the Canadian in me, sorry.

Hey Marc,

Thanks for including me on the potential drivers list for this event. Just as an FYI, I’m not married to only driving the RSR, it’s just my preferred vehicle of choice for the event. I also am not looking to drive lots of stints considering this is really my first enduro race outside of the Roar Before the 24. If I had my druthers I would rather be on a team of 3 or 4 folks as opposed to just one other driver if possible.

Deb

@Kinger, I really don't have a preference on car at this point. I'll give the RSR a try this weekend after VLN and see how it goes. @Bedo is running Sebring too and he can drive most any car, so he would probably be cool with the RSR as well. We could probably even take on another driver as well since none of us usually can drive a bunch of stints.

C7 or Ford.

I have last year's Ford setup and may have C7 somewhere, will check in a few hours when I get home.

I could practice Porsche if need arises.

I won't be able to make Practice Pals tonight. sorry mates :( our team do however have the set we are currently using so if anyone on can remind Hans and Kelley to go faster and save fuel in my stead then that would be great :D

I shall be at the up coming PP for the next two weeks though so see you on track and happy FFS'ing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minniyer
Top Bottom