Thinking about re-branding my Twitch Channel

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
its good Ken, keep it! like the logo too. no background colour though ? or did it work ok with any colour background?
Thanks Nejt.

Whenever possible I like to keep Icons on a transparent background as coloring it doesn't always work in certain situations. I'm also not a fan of borderless background color as it cheapens the look of the image overall IMHO.

The main logo that I'm working on is actually as above but on a white background inset in the current Canadian Flag borders.

I've a working copy but haven't had a chance to put the finishing touches on it at this time so I'll share it at a later date.

Lastly, this new logo will replace the current B2O Twitch Subscriber Badges shortly. Those will be set in deciduous tree leaf color combinations so Green will be Tier 1, Orange Tier 2 and Red Tier 3.

Down the road we may even see multi-color versions emulating the spectrum of colors you can see as fall approaches.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Nice , no reason you can't use both depending on where it is displayed right ?
Yep, I just have to figure out where the full flag goes.

There's also a 3rd version with the leaf and ken spelled next to it so I'll be phasing them in over the next few weeks or so.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Thanks again for the feedback on this topic all, very much appreciated.

This topic leaves me wondering however, should I change my name to Kenadian here as well?

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
It would keep it more consistent.
I completely agree, consistency is pretty important when it comes to the internet! Plus, you'll get the added bonus of a bunch of idiots tripping over your name trying to remember whether to call you "Duke", "Ken", or "Kenadian", so it's pretty much a win-win!

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads