Upgrading Escape from Tarkov

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
For those of you who are wondering, you can upgrade Escape from Tarkov seemingly at anytime by just paying the balance on the upgraded package over your currently purchased package.

I just upgraded from the Prepare for Escape Edition to the Edge of Darkness Limited Edition.

Does it automatically apply the upgrade now? It used to be you had to reset your account after upgrading to get the upgraded stash and gear.

You know, this game has come a long way, but it still need a lot to be finished. I've read a lot about Escape from Tarkov Accounts issues due to the updates and I hope they can fix this pretty soon.

People are getting pissed off because of this errors and they paid for a game, so lets pray so they can actually do something.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
You know, this game has come a long way, but it still need a lot to be finished. I've read a lot about Escape from Tarkov Accounts issues due to the updates and I hope they can fix this pretty soon.

People are getting pissed off because of this errors and they paid for a game, so lets pray so they can actually do something.
It certainly isn't seeing as much Twitch time as before.

I know Konphan, Grimmz and Pestily seem to play a fair amount still but the bigger streamers like Summit and pals seem to have dropped it entirely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrreviewexpert
Top Bottom