B2O Drink-Up Cup 2

E

ElektroVodka

Hmm the idea of having the AWD run on Long Beach during the drink up cup becomes slightly less attractive after trying it.

Whatever you do with the AWD it just won't brake or steer.
Not just my opinion :p

I'm afraid most of us will be at the bottom of the bottle without completing a lap :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
So how many people do we have total for this thing, 3? I hope you guys don't mind but if there's only a few of us I'm not going to drink all that much.

Kyle I really think I'm going to need to advertise these things well in advance over Twitch.

I really do wish I had this idea earlier though because it's certainly been a missed opportunity.

Daunt

MLG Pro
Well I have crappy news... my friend decided to make a random party and then offered up our house as the place to be on saturday, so now I'm not going to be available pretty much all day...

Really sorry... I was hoping to keep the entire day clear for race activities...

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
There's just not a lot of people committed anyway Kyle so it's really for the best anyway.

Next week you and I will come up with some firm ideas on how to market these things while I'm streaming on Twitch (assuming of course you want to lol).

It'll take no time to get more bodies around here.

Doc

Core
For what its worth, I'd surely be up for something like this, though I might have to find something with a little less octane than my drink of choice (vodka), hence the entire experience would be pretty short lived for me...haha

Unfortunately I work Sat's :( But if far enough out I just might be able to schedule time off to partake in the next one! :D

E

ElektroVodka

So what's happening tonight? A 1v1 drink race? :p

I'm up for anything really, we could host something accesible for most of the pubbies and try to get some twitch viewers in just to see what that does.
Or we could do a couple of mazda races and stream those... the rookie vs the wannabe pro ?

Anyway, i'm pretty sure some other iRacers will still be around to run some laps with at the planned time.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
My guess is this is postponed.

I'll be advertising it on my Twitch Streams next week to see if we can gain a little interest.

E

ElektroVodka

There's a new ts server being tested :)
If you click on the name in the ts viewer on the right side of the forum, you should be presented with the server ip.
Password on the old server? Then i might've messed up earlier today.

Edit: fixed pw, servername shows we moved

Last edited by a moderator:

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17