New GTA V Online update coming next week

Shilka

Hardcore
There's even an official trailer out for this update now:

[video=youtube;E9oOnUNJkBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9oOnUNJkBE[/video]

Shilka

Hardcore
Yep, I must give it to Rockstar, they are listening to their customers with this content rich update, and, how old is this game now?. I know they have got the money to do so, but still pushing updates out now, all free, is examplary for the gaming bussiness, really.

little P

Super Mod
I'll be having a go of this tomorrow, I'll hop on TS if I can and if you around and anyone else we can maybe roll like it's '91 :p

little P

Super Mod
Looking forward to trying this later. Shilka and I will be in TS trying this out tonight if anyone wants to join us :)

[video=youtube;yPtk55BLMk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPtk55BLMk0[/video]

Shilka

Hardcore
Nope, we hope before we start playing. I better check somewhere today if I have any upgrading money anyway :S

E

ElektroVodka

Awesome, i was already playing without the update. That's probably why the sessions emptied out all of a sudden

Shilka

Hardcore
Oh I have 300 K in the bank :)

*enters benny garage*
*installs basic air suspension and paintjob*

Oh, I have 3 K in the bank

o_O

little P

Super Mod
I have no idea how much money I have but I will probably need more o_O

Can you sell Supercars yet? I have way too many and could make some money selling those as I only want to keep one of them. I seem to remember you can only sell certain cars back to Los Santos Customs?

Shilka

Hardcore
If you have problems logging in after the update and have a 1000.50 error (or 1003.50), you can fix this by going to your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Installers map, and run the Social Club v1.1.6.8 Setup.exe in there. This will reinstall the latest social club launcher, and fixes the issue.

Shilka

Hardcore
Yeah, it worked for me this morning, but not anymore...
Anyway, problem seems to be at steams side, it's just waiting for a fix now.

Jerad

TS3 SA
Nice, we can finally re-enact Cheese & Chong scenes !!!

"Hey man, am I driving ok, man?"
"I think we're parked, man"
"His name is Raaaaaaaalph, man" :lol:

I tried to get on last night but I seem to be one of the unlucky recipients of the 1000.50 error

E

ElektroVodka

The login error seems to have been fixed. And i didn't get disconnected once this time so i guess it's safe again.

Jerad

TS3 SA
The login error seems to have been fixed. And i didn't get disconnected once this time so i guess it's safe again.
Yea I have a little difficulty getting into lobbys with you guys but otherwise everything seems to be fixed...

Other than my lowrider is now impounded... and my insurgent was blown up.... At least you can flip the low riders onto their lid and bouncing while driving causes some funny physics once in a while.

Shilka

Hardcore
And Rockstar just keeps on going, another online update coming: GTA Online: Executives and Other Criminals

Become a VIP and create your own criminal organization in the latest addition to Grand Theft Auto Online,Executives and Other Criminals. Featuring all new gameplay modes and opportunities for luxury living,Executives and Other Criminals also includes new customizable apartments, stilt houses in the Vinewood Hills and the ultimate in executive excess: the extravagant, fully staffed and upgradeable Super Yacht.

VIP’s who run their own operation gain access to new co-op Jobs, challenges and special abilities in Freemode, as well as having the power to hire and fire other players for their team of bodyguards. Meanwhile, Bodyguards earn a regular paycheck and their own special benefits including RP, GTA$, and stat boosts for working for a VIP’s organization.
[video=youtube;S_S2Eb4Jw88]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_S2Eb4Jw88[/video]

Loos like fun, but it also looks like another huge virtual money pit...

Read more here: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52542/gta-online-executives-and-other-criminals-coming-next-week

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads