RL Photo Thread

Produx

Core
I think I can still feel the effects of the absynthe from that evening.
Some sort of flashbacks showing me flying benches followed by a "splunsh" sound shortly after ...

E

ElektroVodka

First time i see criminals posting their crimes with their faces included :icon_cheesygrin:

Shilka

Hardcore
Congrats Wotan!

Good to have a look at you without that hat :lol:
That's a beautyful bride Wotan, and she picked a good guy too!

Noodleguitar

This is the most recent photo I have. No, its not my Ferrari, although I did drive it for 25 minutes! My car is pretty much identical anyway (~50 HP, 0.9L, 1999 Fiat Panda).
IMG_0258.JPG

little P

Super Mod
This is the most recent photo I have. No, its not my Ferrari, although I did drive it for 25 minutes! My car is pretty much identical anyway (~50 HP, 0.9L, 1999 Fiat Panda).
View attachment 983

I'm not kidding you, my best friends Dad used to pick me up from school in that exact same Ferrari (same model not same car obviously) to go and chill round their house, I used to love it. All the other kids were jealous as they got in to their crappy little beaten up cars. Best moment was when we stole the keys when his parents were out and accidentally started it up in the garage.. ooooh the noise, although we both shat ourselves :eek:

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I'm just waiting for the day that you actually wipe off the shat you dumb limey bastard. :lol:

Noodleguitar

I'm not kidding you, my best friends Dad used to pick me up from school in that exact same Ferrari (same model not same car obviously) to go and chill round their house, I used to love it. All the other kids were jealous as they got in to their crappy little beaten up cars. Best moment was when we stole the keys when his parents were out and accidentally started it up in the garage.. ooooh the noise, although we both shat ourselves :eek:
Oh yeah, it makes a great noise! Even though it's 20+ years old it still drove very solid. I had an instructor beside me who encouraged me to step on the throttle now and then; great feeling.

Shilka

Hardcore
And while i'm at it, and to get this thread going again. Myself in Norway last year:

View attachment 1586View attachment 1585
That is one place you'll NEVER EVER EVER be able to get a picture of me. Nothing could ever convince me of sitting down on that ledge. Vertigo is such a weird thing, it makes jumping off that ledge less scary then sitting on the edge of it. And you're a nutcase for doing it (but that also might be my vertigo talking).

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads