B2O Paint Schemes for iRacing

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Yet again another awesome paint scheme! My life for you!!!!(literature ref.) I look forward to running this for tomorrows 9pm est Roar.... and the Saturday 0800est Roar.... can't forget the 1200est Roar on Saturday as well..... oh and then the Sunday at 0900est Roar to finish it off. I know, I may be a little nutty. I may not even make all four but I don't have anything IRL to do so I'm thinking it's a good possibility. Can you put my name on the Ford before tomorrow, Ken? It would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Thanks for the kind feedback all :)
Yet again another awesome paint scheme! My life for you!!!!(literature ref.) I look forward to running this for tomorrows 9pm est Roar.... and the Saturday 0800est Roar.... can't forget the 1200est Roar on Saturday as well..... oh and then the Sunday at 0900est Roar to finish it off. I know, I may be a little nutty. I may not even make all four but I don't have anything IRL to do so I'm thinking it's a good possibility. Can you put my name on the Ford before tomorrow, Ken? It would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Yep I'll do it tonight and link you the download in this topic.

woop! nice one Ken , you got Jes already , I am also racing this so please slap my name on one :D I believe Mike and Michael are both racing in the Mustang as well , but I will let them confirm at league time.
Excellent paint as usual :) hope we all get in the same split so we can B2O up the field !!!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
woop! nice one Ken , you got Jes already , I am also racing this so please slap my name on one :D I believe Mike and Michael are both racing in the Mustang as well , but I will let them confirm at league time.
Excellent paint as usual :) hope we all get in the same split so we can B2O up the field !!!
Will do.

I know this sounds silly but what is your country Flag of choice and can you link me an image?

Thanks @Duke ! Could you switch the flags around and make the U.S. flag on top. This is out of respect for the country I actually reside in. I know, I'm a royal pain in the ass. Thanks for dealing with me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipeshmetier
Top Bottom