Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Stream Announcement

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
CDProjekt announced today they'll unveil a 15-minute edit of what journalists have been shown at this years Gamescon.

There will also be interviews with Devs from the studio furnishing insight into what's being shown.

Expect information about the Pacifica District of Night City as well as "TONS of stuff" on the different playstyle options available to you in Cyberpunk 2077.

The livestream will broadcast August 30th, 8PM CEST (11AM PT) on both their Twitch and Mixer Channels.

Jeeve79

Casual
Looking forward to see u stream this Ken. I guess for you, DCS will have to wait another few months now i guess. :(

Jeeve79

Casual
That is a joke right?
Dont believe the hype!
hahaaaa
I seriously hope this will be an amazing single player sci-fi RPG. I am sure it will.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I made the mistake of only booking 1 week off when The Witcher 3 dropped and it wasn't near long enough.

I think you need to commit a good 80 - 100 hours to properly play a CDProjekt game hence the 2 week break to stream it.

CDPR published the contents of today's livestream on YouTube.

The 15 minute "Deep Dive" Video is clipped from the livestream and is part of what was shown behind the scenes at this years Gamescom:

Also, the entire Livestream can be viewed with both Deep Dive and Developer Q&A:

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I watched some of that stream , it looks quite promising!
What you playing tonight @Kenadian ?
I can't be on tonight @Nejtun, I've plans.

Fortunately this has been a very good week as far as getting stuff done so I should have more free time coming up.

Part of the issue is I've been working longer hours and coming home completely burned out which is what's negatively impacted my stream schedule.

I've plans to hit a local watering hole and hoist some pops with a friend.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads