[League] B2O GTE Sprint Series -- Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke - Grand Prix -- 30 November 2018

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
One final round remains in the season! Missed a lot of people this week, hope to see you guys this coming week!

Championship Standings

Ferrari 488 GTE
George Bates
Lee Belcher​
Debra Bennett​
John Fleuret
Arjuna Kankipati2
Nöel Lüneburg
Hans Mohr
Ford GT - 2017
Nejtun Cameron​
Marc Gammack
Davey Riendeau​
Elliot Roberts​
Porsche RSR GTE
Michael Belyea​
Mike King4​
Matthey A. Holmes​
Ken Lindberg
Denis Savretic

Remaining IMSA Schedule Starting 16 October 2018;
Week 8: Autódromo José Carlos Pace (Interlagos) - Grand Prix
Week 9: Sonoma Raceway - Long
Week 10: Sebring International Raceway - International
Week 11: Daytona International Raceway - Road Course
Week 12: Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Grand Prix

Remaining iRLMS Schedule Starting 16 October 2018;
Week 6: Sebring International Raceway - International
Week 7: Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans - 24 Heures du Mans
Week 12: Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke - Grand Prix

League consists of 3 sessions as follows:
  1. Open Qualify Session: Full Fuel - 7:30 PM EDT (60 minutes). Drivers must record a clean lap within 103% of the fastest recorded lap time. Those who cannot do so are placed at the tail end of the field for the Qualify Race.
  2. Race ("Opt In" Inverse Grid determined by Qualify Race): Full Fuel - 20:40 EDT (60 minutes = 10 minute Warm Up + 50 minute Race). Grid is set by results from Qualify Race. One Pit Stop is required for tires only between the 25-30 minute mark (25-20 minutes remaining).
Pit Window: 5 minutes in duration. Drivers must pit for tires within this window or incur a penalty. Pit Stop is only required in the Main Race.

Fast Repair: One fast repair is available. If taken outside of Pit Window Driver must perform a drive through penalty within Pit Window.

Scoring:

What makes Band of Others League unique is our ongoing commitment to provide scoring options that allow Drivers of all pace to score well.

All bonuses (and penalties) are geared toward rewarding people for clean driving and participation.

Scoring is % based on number of laps completed. All Drivers must complete 80% of the Leaders laps to achieve maximum points.

Main Race Scoring: Race winner is scored 50 points + 1 bonus point, all positions following are scored -1 point from the previous position.

Bonuses:
  • + 1 point for Race winner.
  • + 3 points for Race finish.
  • + 5 points for Race finish with 0 incident points.
Penalties:
  • - 3 points for every 10 incidents.
  • Car contact resulting in loss of control (drive through penalty).
NOTE: All drive through penalties MUST be served within 3 laps of offence.

Open Setups:

If you have a good setup please post it here.

If you are unwilling or unable to share your setup with other League Drivers then you are not permitted to use it during League events.

Car Selection: (We will not be doing this for the remainder of Season 4)

All Drivers have until Week 4 to test different cars and still be scored in League.

Starting Week 5 you must commit to one car for the remainder of the Season else you will not score points.

After Week 5, you are allowed to change your car at any time in the season, but you will forfeit any points scored in a race not completed in your Week 5 car.

See you on the track!

Don't forget about Practice Pals every Monday and Wednesday 8:00p EST (Tuesday and Thursday 1:00a GMT)!

Nejtun

Sorry I couldn't make it for Watkins Glen mates, was hoping my wheel would come back from service yesterday but I missed out on delivery slot I guess, luckily it is done and all fresh (lets hope UPS pull their finger out and give it back to me ;) So I shall see you all at Nurb !! :D

Brainling

Hardcore
Like Deb said, no one does...welcome to plebeville with the rest of us.

It has to be the worst chicane in iRacing. I think I can push the car through there as fast as I can drive.

Nejtun

I would prefer the slow chicane tbh, not because its nice (because it isn't lol) but I am supposed to be racing the enduro the next day!

Saying that though, the post still have my wheel so it is looking sketchy :p
Just my two cents!

Nejtun

Sorry again in advance mates,
I won't be able to drive this evening as apparently my wheel, which has been out on the delivery van for 2 days now, worked its way back to the depot at 4pm! (those useless bastards deliver until 7pm) so, I wont get it back until tomorrow morning.
I am a tiny bit furious! :mad:

Sorry again in advance mates,
I won't be able to drive this evening as apparently my wheel, which has been out on the delivery van for 2 days now, worked its way back to the depot at 4pm! (those useless bastards deliver until 7pm) so, I wont get it back until tomorrow morning.
I am a tiny bit furious! :mad:
Oh man, that totally sucks. Do you have the ability to go pick it up from the depot?

I totally forgot its an iELMS week, so I'm fine doing the slow chicane.

Nejtun

the depot is in the next city, they said they will deliver it tomorrow so I will just have to wait.

Noodleguitar

Sorry for missing the race without a notice. I'm still without a PC that can run games and was running at a lack of sleep due to a work project.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics