B2O Paint Schemes for iRacing

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Forgot about this, I'll fix it tomorrow, remind me lol.
Alright, everyone! We just need to all quote this message, remind Ken in TS during #PracticePals tonight, AND maybe each send him PM's, and, by Friday, we may have a #B2OEndurance paint on Trading Paints for the BMW M8 GTE!!!

:D

Nejtun

There was a zip files I download previously with all the B2O logos and other logos we used regularly, I had it on an old hard drive but no longer have access to that, I can't find that file on here or on TS, could someone please point me in the right direction?
Cheers :)

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Since I've been peer pressured into running VLN with @Deb I thought the least I could do is modify a skin for use in the series.

To pay homage to your new ride @Deb I thought I'd go with a similar color scheme:

B2O-Endurance-VLN-FRONT.jpg

B2O-Endurance-VLN-PSFRONT.jpg

B2O-Endurance-VLN-PS.jpg

B2O-Endurance-VLN-PSREAR.jpg

I sent you a Team invite @Deb.

I'll upload the paint to the Team shortly.

Deb

OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks @ Kenadian, can't wait to drive it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But. . . . why does it say Gran Turismo, can we make that AMG?

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks @ Kenadian, can't wait to drive it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

But. . . . why does it say Gran Turismo, can we make that AMG?
Gran Turismo is a sponsor of VLN and a lot of GT3's seem to run it on the windshield, at least in the pictures I used for reference.

The other inaccuracy on the paint is Pirelli as I think that should be BF Goodrich but Pirelli is on iRacing tire model so I left it alone.

Reactions: Deb

Deb

It does seem odd to have Gran Turismo on an iRacing car o_O

There is another inaccuracy, shouldn't Bennett be before Lindberg :p

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
It does seem odd to have Gran Turismo on an iRacing car o_O

There is another inaccuracy, shouldn't Bennett be before Lindberg :p
Just forget it's iRacing and pretend it's the actual real world VLN, that makes it easier and that's what I skin for.

As for Bennett before Lindberg, it actually is. You're just seeing it from the Passengers Side, from the Drivers Side it reads differently ;)

Reactions: Deb

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17