B2O Minecraft Server connection and plugin info

Injen

Core
thanx =)
i took the first one that I found "Modern HD pack"

p.s. may be better to update server info in the first post?

Last edited:

Tahokon

Casual
Evening guys! Injen said that you have new MineServer. That sounds great! I want to join you. Can you please whitelist me? Nick name Tahokon

Tahokon

Casual
I have a problem. As it said in .txt file instal Forge by clicking on it and select install a client / extract it. I did it and still have this. First screenshot is an error, second one is my list of mods. Any ideas how to fix it?

Attachments

Doc

Core
The new MC launcher automatically creates a forge profile anytime you install a new/different version of forge, so make sure you are launching the game from the correct profile.

If you know you're launching from the correct profile, I would remove the Forge installer exe from your mods folder, place it on your desktop, delete the jar file, re-install the client and go from there. Other than that maybe Injen can weigh in.

Tahokon

Casual
ok, you were right. The problem was in wrong game profile. I have chosen 1.12.2 v with Forge. But now there is another error:) What do you think? I restart the game about 3-4 times.

Attachments

Doc

Core
When you say you do not have a license, does that mean you do not have a legitimate Minecraft account? If so, that is probably the reason why. However, I could have sworn you were on my other server to and that one had online mode enabled as well.

**edit** from doing a little reading, try closing any instances of other/multiple launchers possibly open and use the default Minecraft launcher.

Tahokon

Casual
When you say you do not have a license, does that mean you do not have a legitimate Minecraft account? If so, that is probably the reason why. However, I could have sworn you were on my other server to and that one had online mode enabled as well.

**edit** from doing a little reading, try closing any instances of other/multiple launchers possibly open and use the default Minecraft launcher.
Yeah, I do not have a legitimate Minecraft account. But earlier, If I'm not wrong, I have had a legit Mine account. That wasn't my one. So, Can I get access to your world from a unleggit MineAccount?

Doc

Core
Unfortunately no. Online mode enabled checks your UUID and verifies you to the server via that process, otherwise anyone who can log in can pretend to be someone they are not. Why not log in with your legit account?

Tahokon

Casual
Unfortunately no. Online mode enabled checks your UUID and verifies you to the server via that process, otherwise anyone who can log in can pretend to be someone they are not. Why not log in with your legit account?
I do not have a permission to this account anymore

Tahokon

Casual
So, now I have legitimate account. Nickname as I said earlier is Tahokon. It's written that I'm not white-listed. What info do I need to give you for this?

Doc

Core
Whoever put the pictures on my walls, thanks. It needed it. Much homier now. ;) I have to say wow, you guys have been busy. Took a couple of screenshots. Base texture pack is Chroma Hills while the rest is Sphax for Thermal Expansion.

upload_2017-12-9_17-39-52.png

upload_2017-12-9_17-40-19.png

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17