B2O Paint Schemes for iRacing

Jes_971

Hardcore
Starting practice and qualifying for the Bathurst 500 (not 1000) Majors Series league race. How are we looking oh fearless leader?

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I've not finished the Holden yet but don't have a lot of time left to finish it.

When do I gotta have it done by?

Jes_971

Hardcore
Nope, looks good on my end! Thanks again!! Hey if you need something to stream tomorrow I'll be running our colors. I'm going to be spooling the replay anyway in case something good actually happens. I've been able to run fairly consistent 2:06's with one lap a 2:05:5.

Tnx Ken
I have question,how hard would be for you to copy my Merc paint to BMW?I know you cant copy lines etc but color can be same and no PRL but B2O?I tried and lol lol lol,jut that,lol :)

Also,is this BMW paint on TP?

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Tnx Ken
I have question,how hard would be for you to copy my Merc paint to BMW?I know you cant copy lines etc but color can be same and no PRL but B2O?I tried and lol lol lol,jut that,lol :)

Also,is this BMW paint on TP?
The Merc and BMW paints are not similar in any way that I can tell so your paint will likely need to be recreated from scratch @SavreticD.

The B2O Endurance Red on Black isn't currently on Trading Paints. The last update removed the default iRacing layers such as "Pro" and number backgrounds which I'll have to add along with a few other things.

It should be on TP sometime soon.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
The B2O Endurance Red on Black isn't currently on Trading Paints. The last update removed the default iRacing layers such as "Pro" and number backgrounds which I'll have to add along with a few other things.
Trading Paints tweeted that they have added the option to turn that layer on via their website. No editing needed on your end @Kenadian

Last edited:

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Sorry if anyone was looking for an IR18 paint for the Indy 500. Couldn't get motivated to paint it before the 500, but the Duals in Detroit got me motivated again!

Band of Others IR18

I can switch out the Vive Pro logos for Occulus or Index, if anyone wants.

@Nejtun - I added a new TGA to the File Browser with new SimLabs logos.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads