Bathurst 1000 2026

Nejtun

Moderator
1790509274384.png

Hey Gang , Bathurst 1000 is next week! (Oct 3rd -4th)
I would really like to do this so I am practising this week as much as I am able.

I think the race is about 6 hours so 2 or 3 people would be a good size I reckon.
@Deb @Skid_Marc_ @ShadniX @Kenadian @Noodleguitar @Kinger and anyone else i haven't mentioned!

I cannot see a bathurst default endurance setup in the iracing UI but I had this one floating around from somewhere (posted below), but feel free to post a better one!

I do believe anyone that has done this before has the Mustang Gen 3 , I do not own the Camero Gen 3
 

Attachments

Nejtun

Moderator
Some info:
Fuel and Tyres seem to be done at the same time, the optionals didn't start ticking until the tyres were finished though.
I got 27 laps out of the tank , but it could go to 28 possibly as I came in with 0.6 of a lap remaining.
Tyres wore out more than I though with my lowest being the front right at 27% but that setup I posted was very slidey,
I am going to try the bathurst baseline out and top it up with endurance fuel to see if that is better.
image_2026-09-28_110150293.png
 

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2026

Suzuka 1000km: GT3 Class
  ~ Sept 11-13
Petit Le Mans: GTP // LMP2 // GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ Sept 25-27
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ Oct 2-4
992 Endurance Cup: Porsche Cup 992.2
  ~ Nov 27–29

Forum statistics

Threads
3,866
Messages
48,283
Members
628
Latest member
pezo
Top Bottom