Big iRacing News for Supercar Fans

Brainling

Hardcore
Fun! I've been subscribed to the Supercars package on YouTube since they put it up. It's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Will be neat to try these tracks.

Jes_971

Hardcore
OMG OMG OMG!!!! Finally!!! After watching the Repco Supercar series religiously for the last 5-6 years. I've been dying for some more tracks from the series to come to iRacing. I can't wait for this. Thanks for the heads up @Skid_Marc_ !!!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Sandown looks awesome but not too sure about Winton.

Winton kinda reminds me of Oran Park given how narrow and slow it is (at least from that onboard video).

Just out of curiosity, are the Holden and Mustang the only 2 cars that now run in V8SC? I visited the 2021 Repco Supercars Championship Standings and those are the only 2 manufacturers listed.

Last edited:

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I knew about Volvo but didn't even know Nissan was in there. Wasn't Mercedes also in V8's at one time?

Too bad about Volvo though, I actually liked that car.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
There was a Mercedes C63, I think, run at one time, but I don't think they maintained factory support long. I believe it was always referred to as just Team Erebus, or something like that? I think they even removed the Mercedes logo for a while before it left.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads