Conan Exiles Server Needs Updated

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
It's updating now all.

I didn't run any updates as I didn't know any were incoming. Really wish the Server Host e-mailed Clients when updates to their Servers are available.

E

ElektroVodka

It's updating now all.

I didn't run any updates as I didn't know any were incoming. Really wish the Server Host e-mailed Clients when updates to their Servers are available.

Dunno where you are hosting but most GSP's have a function that's called "Restart on Update" or something along those lines.
This makes the servers auto restart and update itself once the patch has been downloaded.

Also, the login info is outdated. Wanted to update a while back when i noticed it was running an older version.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Dunno where you are hosting but most GSP's have a function that's called "Restart on Update" or something along those lines.
This makes the servers auto restart and update itself once the patch has been downloaded.

Also, the login info is outdated. Wanted to update a while back when i noticed it was running an older version.
I'll have to look into that as I've not seen an option anywhere in the Admin Panel.

Also, forgot to update the Admin stuff, will do later so you can login.

All previous accounts are still active.

Sisohiv

Casual
The update is related to the holidays. Doesn't effect our server but it's still an official patch and we have an invalid build again.

Add On: There is a setting in GPortal to let the server update by default. I just don't know if you are using GPortal.

Last edited:

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Sorry, not using GPortal.

I'll go through the Admin Settings again but I do not remember seeing anything about auto-updating.

Both @Ogami Itto and @Deb have agreed to Admin so I'll set them up this weekend as well as update all other Administrator accesses for current B2O Staff.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads