• Sebring Club

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Open Qualify Session: Full Fuel - 7:30 PM EST (60 minutes). Drivers must record a clean lap within 103% of the fastest recorded lap time. Those who cannot do so are placed at the tail end of the field for the Qualify Race.

Qualify Race:
Full Fuel - 8:30 PM EST (30 minutes - 10 minute Warm Up + 20 minute Sprint Race). "Opt In" Inverse Grid based off results from Open Qualifier. Drivers outside of the 103% rule are automatically placed at the tail end of the field.

Main Race: Full Fuel - 9:10 PM EST (60 minutes - 10 minute Warm Up + 50 minute Race). Grid is set by results from Qualify Race. One Pit Stop is required for tires only at the 25 minute mark.

Pit Window is only 5 minutes in duration.

Open Setups:

If you have a good setup please post it here.

If you are unwilling or unable to share your setup with other League Drivers then you are not permitted to use it during League events.

*Whenever possible the B2O Blancpain League attempts to follow the official iRacing series schedule to allow an easy transition from the official series into our league. However, for the remainder of the season, a poll will be included in these posts asking for your opinion on the track for each round for two reasons;
  1. We missed out on two rounds earlier in the season, Phillip Island and Interlagos, due to the holidays. Because of the popularity of the tracks skipped, we discussed adding them in at a later date, and so each week the option will be given to the community.
  2. Due to the small size of the league, we offer the opportunity to run a smaller configuration of the track (when availible) to try to keep the pack as close as possible and prevent races from turning into 20/50 minute hot lap sessions. This has created some good results in the past, around some of iRacing's less used configurations.
These options will always be provided to the community, but the option to run the official iRacing BSS track of that week will always be the top/default setting unless it is decided
otherwise on this thread!.

You are allowed up to 2 votes.

Noodleguitar

I like pretty much all of those configurations but sadly I can't join tonight. Going skiing early tomorrow so if I would do league as well I'd almost be late :). Good luck!

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Looks like I'm going to miss tonight as well, due to issues with my wheel, but I'll be watching in stream!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I can't vote because I have no preference at all lol.

BTW Marc, I noticed you were having wheel issues today and never came back from streaming, sorry about that.

Is it Hardware, Firmware or Driver?

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17