Money spent on iRacing

Had to revive this thread yet again... because with my last order (the ring, nordscheife, and the skippy) not only put me over the 50% owned mark (which to my dismay, does NOT qualify you for any discount as I thought it would) but it just put me over the $400 mark... I'm now at $401.36.

I've apparently only bought 33 items, leaving me 7 short of the first loyalty discount mark. Seems I have another 7 things to pick out to receive my permanent 25% loyalty discount.

Oh the Mazda's, fun times.

Remember this? :p

[video=youtube;C4BnAHQROMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4BnAHQROMw[/video]
Omg my cheeks hurt! Thats good stuff right there!

Well, I'm 2 days shy of my first months anniversary. I've already spent $301 exactly. Total laps 1,568. Maybe, I have a problem?

And that's why Li-uhl P's not allowed to play sims with us adults.

We need to do another session though in the slowstice all together

I think i got the winner here... 5 years of service only active for 2 though..

$937.62
... I fucking hate this thread but still cheaper then a motor for my champ kart so I'll take it.

That's true, I own most oval cars besides the multiple NASCAR cars but I own every short track. Missing a few road tracks and most of the boring cookie cutter ovals.

Latest investment: R9 390 and new monitor after 8 years. All 3 work great with iracing. Really helped me in race Monday night.

Ken, do you have triples with trackir?

twoyears.PNG

Earned my second star today! What a great decision it has been. Worth every penny I've spent. Sadly they seem to have discontinued the yearly $5 gift.

Ah man I still can't drive worth a damn after two years. Maybe when I hit the 5 year marker I'll be as fast as davey.

Also I am nearing the $900 mark I am sure I'll hit that once the dirt stuff comes out.

When they release Vive support I'll be jumping back into iRacing to see how well they managed to integrate it. If they do it well then I'll be subscribing long term :)

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Ah man I still can't drive worth a damn after two years. Maybe when I hit the 5 year marker I'll be as fast as davey.

Also I am nearing the $900 mark I am sure I'll hit that once the dirt stuff comes out.
You need to spend much more time in Practice Pals with us you putz! I guarantee you'll improve on virtually every single aspect of Racecraft by being there week in and week out.

I remember prior to Practice Pals always hovering around the bottom 10% of track times in busy Practice Sessions, now I'm almost always in the Top 10 or just outside of it.

Every single lap I turn with you guys is not just a learning experience, it's immeasurably entertaining.

Commit yourself ID, it's the only way! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divinejames
Top Bottom