[Practice Pals] August 27th, 2021 (S3W11)

PracticePals 2021 S3 W11 Series Choices

• GT3 (Seriously, don't even look at the track. No one cares!)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Porsche Cup @ Long Beach

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • V8 Supercars @ Phillip Island

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • IMSA @ Montreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Post Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Not a huge selection this week. GT3 are at a garbage track, that no one even needs to look at. Porsche Cup is at Long Beach, IMSA is at Montreal, V8 Supercars is at Phillip Island. I could host a Bathurst 1000 practice, too.

Sooooo what's everyone feeling?

Catch you all tomorrow, 8pm EDT / 5pm PDT (Saturday 00:00 GMT)!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
INTERLAGOS BABY, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I'm actually slow as h at Interlagos this week, can't even break into the 32's. I've seen people doing low 31's, how, I have no idea?

Probably turn some laps at Phillip Island but didn't vote because I've no practice in the V8 at all and I suck. I've actually been looking at V8 Leagues just as an excuse to get back behind the wheel.

I wonder if I contacted the Drivers from GRASim to see if they were interested in a B2O V8 League how many would be interested? Maybe make it more time friendly with a long Practice window for people to ready up and a quick 30 minute race with mandatory PitStop for tires?

Maybe even use the inverse grid method and 103% laptime rule like we did for Blancpain.

Also make it bi-weekly in hopes of maintaining participation.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
I wonder if I contacted the Drivers from GRASim to see if they were interested in a B2O V8 League how many would be interested? Maybe make it more time friendly with a long Practice window for people to ready up and a quick 30 minute race with mandatory PitStop for tires?

Maybe even use the inverse grid method and 103% laptime rule like we did for Blancpain.

Also make it bi-weekly in hopes of maintaining participation.

Obviously you'll have to ask them, but V8 America's runs Thursday and Friday night, 7:15p PDT.

Daunt

MLG Pro
Interlagos is bad, but it's made even worse by the current Bop.

But sticking with GT3 or whatever races long beach. :p

Daunt

MLG Pro
Weird I just spotted a new site

InterlagosLovers.com

Helping to connect lovers from around the world

Deb

I didn't see anything I was too interested in this week, I may run the Radical at the Nord as that is where it is next week, give it a test :)

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads