Soma

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
So same time next Saturday? I'll try to get past that whatever the h3ll it is without losing my shit.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Alright my friends, against my better judgement I'll be idling in TS shortly before this shit show begins. I'm gonna need all the support I can get on this one, I'm really not happy where I am right now :eek:

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
So same time this Saturday then?

I have to admit that I'm liking the game very much and having you guys in chat is really keeping me motivated to get through.

Shilka

Hardcore
I will be watching! And yeah, it actually is a good game, although I wouldn't mind to have a cheatcode to disable those scary bastards and playthrough without them, lol.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Actually I have a change in plans it seems so I'm going to have to give this a miss this Saturday. I'll certainly pick it up again next Saturday but so far this weekend is shaping up to be very busy for me.

Nejtun

We are already invested in Ken's SOMA shilka, go go go with another horror game though ! ( don't ask me which I have no idea :D)

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
TS is all fucky for me so I won't be able to connect to it until I re-install, sorry.

Stream starting now anyway though.

Shilka

Hardcore
That was fun to watch again Duke. Starting to wonder how long it will take you to finish thegame, no idea how far you still need to go...

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I have no idea but I'm in it now and just don't even know what to think about what happened the end of the last stream? I'm actually looking forward to next Saturdays stream just to try and wrap my head around what's going on now.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I'll try streaming today but if I drop that will be the end of the stream. I've been having some sort of Internet issues the past 24 hours and I'm still not sure if it's worked out yet?

I also have a BBQ at a friends house today that they were generous enough to postpone for me due to the 24 hours of Spa last weekend so I'll be ending the stream at 3 PM PST sharp.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Apparently it looks as if I'm only half way through SOMA now (dammit) and it's starting to feel as if it's dragging on a bit to me. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact I navigate like a deaf, dumb and blind lab rat but also that it scared the bejeebus out of me half the time.

I think this upcoming Saturday I may stream a little longer than usual to see if I can make some real progress. This Saturday I'm aiming for a SOMA stream somewhere between 4 - 5 hours.

Hope to see you there :)

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics