Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin

The next iRacing Special Event will take place August 18-20, featuring the Kamel GT series' Nissan GTP ZX-T and Audi 90 GTO at Road America. The race distance will be 500km (76 laps).

iRacing Special Events

This event can be run solo or with a team mate.

I'll be running it solo.

If anyone else is interested in this event, let me know and I might host a four-hour hosted session tomorrow and maybe over the weekend as well.

Next week, the iRacing Official Kamel GT series will be running Road America leading up to the weekend's race.

I will be in Audi but I will not practice until next week,no time because 2 leagues,VLN and I still need to work 1 race in IMSA so next week for me,tnx

Noodleguitar

Which car are you driving, Marc? I hope to catch some of your stream because I haven't seen the inside of these cars much at all.

Jes_971

Hardcore
I'll be driving the Audi solo for as many time slots as I can manage. Won't start practicing until next week probably. As you all know, my favorite practice sessions are official race sessions (being comfortable with the track and safe of course).

Nejtun

@SavreticD As much as I wanted to do the race this weekend, I have a hospital visit on Friday and Surgery next week ( i'm so pissed as it means I am going to miss the start of next season :mad: )
Good luck with these though Denis, Marc Jes and whoever else is racing :) , I will try to watch as many as you guys are in this weekend!

@SavreticD As much as I wanted to do the race this weekend, I have a hospital visit on Friday and Surgery next week ( i'm so pissed as it means I am going to miss the start of next season :mad: )
Good luck with these though Denis, Marc Jes and whoever else is racing :) , I will try to watch as many as you guys are in this weekend!
Oh man,really shame but I wish you all good luck in the world man :)

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads