Victory Day Sale - 25% Discount on Escape from Tarkov

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
If you've been interested in purchasing Escape from Tarkov you have a small window in time to purchase it for 25% off.

Effective May 8 2:01 PM PDT until May 9 1:59 PM PDT you can save 25% on the EFT Set of your choice.

All packages come with early access to the BETA.

This is just what I was looking for and picked up the Prepare for Escape Edition.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Yep it happened so you and I will need to schedule some time sometime (lol) so you can get me up to speed.

I've heard I want to be a scuzz, uaz, buzz or whatever the AI guys are so I don't lose my shit while gaining some ingame experience and possibly even loot, who knows?

Jerad

TS3 SA
Yep it happened so you and I will need to schedule some time sometime (lol) so you can get me up to speed.

I've heard I want to be a scuzz, uaz, buzz or whatever the AI guys are so I don't lose my shit while gaining some ingame experience and possibly even loot, who knows?
Hahaha prepare to be lost for a bit. Game has a bit of a learning curve to it. When you create your character you'll probably want to be a Bear and not a USuck because Bears are way cooler.

And yea Scav runs are basically free runs you can do every 20 mins where you get some random gear.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
The character creator was down when I downloaded/updated the game so I've not even seen that part of the game yet.

I'll make sure your around when I do it but be patient, if there's any "options" in the character creator it can take me some time to get what I want.

As an example, creating characters in The Sims 4 took me about an hour lol.

Jerad

TS3 SA
The 'character creator' right now is just faction choice. So if it takes an hour for you to pick left or right we may have issues :D

Edit: I should also be around to play pretty much all day on Saturday. Best bet is to ping me on discord when you're ready.

E

ElektroVodka

Oh boy, more friendlies to wipe out for Daunt ;-)

I upgraded from the standard edition to Edge of Darkness yesterday.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics