Brainling

Hardcore
Porsche is still my preference because going over the mountain in the 911 is incredible. Always on the edge of losing control.

I'd happily drive the Ferrari as well if that's what most people settle on.

Jes_971

Hardcore
@Deb I did have the start of a setup that I made off of baseline but I think I forgot to save it. I'll probably run some laps tonight in the Ferarri and see what I come up with.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
@Deb I did have the start of a setup that I made off of baseline but I think I forgot to save it. I'll probably run some laps tonight in the Ferarri and see what I come up with.
Unless you were practicing in a Team session, the setup should still be there the next time you load into that car. It is only Team sessions that wipe your setup at the end of the session if you don't save it.

Jes_971

Hardcore
OMG I'm getting annoyed by so many hosted sessions using the wrong weather. Its only 5 out of the 12 that are currently up that have the wrong weather. I'm not paying for them so I should just shut my consonant hole. Its just become a pet peeve of mine I guess. Myself being a broke ass loser is becoming another.:p

Nejtun

Please check here or the front page of this thread to make sure you are included in the right car etc. Don't forget to post your setups on this thread or you can also upload them to the file browser on team speak.

There is also a folder in the Bathurst directory for your fuel buddy files so noel can work his magic on them. please put them in asap ( note the CSV files from fuel buddy cannot be attached to the forum)

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
We found a session last night with the correct weather and time of day (I think) and managed to put down a near 2:05 flat. I think I break the 2:05 barrier but if so not by much, at least on the current setup.

Right now we've made no appreciable changes to the iRacing baseline setup other than tire pressures. I also adjusted the brake bias forward more as I was having trouble keeping the rear under me at Skyline.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
I've started a Docs.Google spreadsheet for this event! Please follow this link to it, and fill in your availability! Remember, there are two races, so the first half of the time chart is the Saturday 13:00 GMT time slot, and the second half of the chart is Race #2 starting Sunday 01:00 GMT.

Only fill in the grey columns if you plan on running the second race!

ShadniX

Core
Well - I tried the Porsche last Wednesday. It didn't went as bad as I thought it would, but it wasn't much better either. I haven't given up on the Porsche entirely yet and will give it a bit more time this weekend, but I'm tending to the Merc atm.

On that note, is there actually anyone left who is interested in driving the Merc and ending up in one of the lower splits? If not, I'll probably just watch some streams on that weekend.

Nejtun

I am thinking of using the BMW for this event , health allowing. Looking at 2 manning this I think, BMW in correct weather (Morning/Default ?) seems to be good for high 2:04's/low 2:05's on a full tank.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads