So, I spent a bit more time in the Porsche and I think I finally have a grasp of how to drag the Porsche above the mountain. Unsurprisingly, I'm slow, currently turning laps somewhere in the 2:13-2:14 range. And one little mistake and the car is in the wall, which is not really reassuring.

Anyway, I guess I'll expand my earlier question: Anyone interested in ending up in one of the lower splits in the Merc or Porsche for the Saturday race?

I'm changing my primary to the Ferrari. I love the Porsche, I really do, but after going over the mountain a bunch of times, and seeing the kind of wheeling you needed to do with that car to get competitive times, I just can't see getting that car through a 12 hour race. There is just no room for error.

yup . its already setup to kick off at ^ eastern , length four hours and pass-worded as normal so anyone who is getting in a bit later from work doesn't have to fight for a spot ;)
something from Daytona? :eek: whatever can it be ??? :cool:

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
@Anson Bennette @Deb @Duke @Fromthenavy @Sam Roselaar @Bedo @reid and anyone else planning to jump on board at the last minute...

Please don't forget to fill in your Availability ASAP.

@Noodleguitar Added a .csv file to the File Browser for the Audi R8 GT3.
Full service pit stop is 1:08.1.
Been hitting the pit-in line with 0.2L left in the tank and chugging down pit road. Gonna have to do a little lifting on that last lap... :p

@Noodleguitar Added a .csv file to the File Browser for the Audi R8 GT3.
Full service pit stop is 1:08.1.
Been hitting the pit-in line with 0.2L left in the tank and chugging down pit road. Gonna have to do a little lifting on that last lap... :p
Or just use a bit more fuel, then you won't be going fast enough in the pits to overshoot the pit stop :)

What was the tank size for the Audi again? 120 L?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Divinejames
Top Bottom