Shilka

Hardcore
Nice!

That slogan needs work though...
How about "Nothing stops us from delivering" and have this as a side livery:

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
ooh or what about "Lovingly handling your package"?
Now we're getting somewhere... Remember, while you're trying to tie our race team into the transport business, that we're also running a PMC supporting troop efforts in Altis...

I just felt having "peace" in your slogan might be a bit misleading, considering the number of Jazzycat tanks I hauled across Europe last year.... :p

E

ElektroVodka

Now we're getting somewhere... Remember, while you're trying to tie our race team into the transport business, that we're also running a PMC supporting troop efforts in Altis...

I just felt having "peace" in your slogan might be a bit misleading, considering the number of Jazzycat tanks I hauled across Europe last year.... :p
All that needs changing for Altis is that peace becomes freedom.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Took one look at the files...

...started comparing to templates...

...started combing through all files required for paint to work...

...headache coming on...

...close Photoshop...

...curl up in the corner in fetal position...

...it was just a crazy dream Ken.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
So as it turns out I was missing some key files which I'm still unsure whether or not were used currently, my guess being no.

Having said that, the paint is still a mess because there's clearly something I'm doing wrong with the customizable addons such as painted fenders, side skirts, mirrors, etc.

Just to get back into the flow of things I made a few small changes and will begin tackling the larger issues after I do more research to find out what I'm missing.

Here's some updated WIP's:

Company Slogan added. Still having issues with mirrors and sideskirt panels:

WIPFIX-SIDE.jpg

Updated B2O Logistics Logo with larger tires and rim inlays:

WIPFIX-B2O-LOGISTICS-LOGO.jpg

Grille now properly outlined, striping removed from Bumper:

WIPFIX-B2O-GRILLE.jpg

Nejtun

That is pretty cool, Does the paint cover the extra panels when you upgrade the grill etc ? or add axles ? I took some screenshots to demonstrate what i mean , but they came out black as it wouldn't capture them direct out of my vive lol. If i am not making sense then I shall do a quick video so that you can see what I mean :)

Nejtun

I am not sure if I understand your difficulty with the paint correctly @Kenadian as I Have yet to try to paint one myself, but I made a quick video, first truck is the body mine has, fully painted, then I switch to the body with less panels on it which is similar to yours and the paint adjusts. There is only one mod file for this particular paint.

So I think I am asking:

Do you make the paint for the maximum amount of panels first and then let the truck with less panels just mask those bits off?

anyway, maybe the video makes more sense of what I am asking.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics