2019 24 Hours of SPA

Sorry I vanished from practice. I ended up in the ER. I had something over my left ear start to swell up and get terribly painful and had to go get it drained. It was not pleasant.

Bad news is that there is no way I can wear headphones currently. We'll see how it feels tomorrow, but if it's not feeling better I will physically not be able to wear the equipment I need to practice and drive. I'll be on tomorrow regardless to talk to everyone and give my absolute thumbs up/down. I'll do everything I can to still participate.

Deb

Sorry I vanished from practice. I ended up in the ER. I had something over my left ear start to swell up and get terribly painful and had to go get it drained. It was not pleasant.

Bad news is that there is no way I can wear headphones currently. We'll see how it feels tomorrow, but if it's not feeling better I will physically not be able to wear the equipment I need to practice and drive. I'll be on tomorrow regardless to talk to everyone and give my absolute thumbs up/down. I'll do everything I can to still participate.
Wow, that really sucks!!!!! I hope it gets better, just let us know what you want to do.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin

Holy shit, sorry to hear it bud.

Don't force yourself, this is only one race of many so it's not worth it if you need to heal.

I'm more than confident we can all find something else to do if need be.

Damn Brainling, get better.
As for me, as always, in infinite wisdom of bosses, I've been swapped shifts and am not able to race...[insert poop words]

I think I may be a no go :( I'm still in a lot of pain, I can't really wear headphones. I'll give it a go tonight, but if I can't drive tonight I just won't get in enough practice before Saturday.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Understood @Brainling and please, do not worry about it.

Officially we're not running the race this Saturday so please plan accordingly.

I'm stating this now so people have time to make alternate plans or don't pass on something coming up to the weekend.

...and to be perfectly clear, we've been very good and had strong attendance at all Endurance events for years. Things happen and sometimes plans need to change affecting participation.

This is no big deal and I'm very surprised it took years for us to actually miss a race.

All your dedication is incredible and it's an honor to drive with all of you.

Deb

Okay, no problem, sometimes things just don't work out. There is a 6 hour VLN race on the 27th, if you guys want to run that in the Ferrari (or the AMG), we could give that a shot.

Deb

So 24 hours of borderlands Kappa
Heeheehee ;) Wow, I finished the story last night and OMG!!!! I wanted to do it by myself to figure some stuff out and it took me most of the night, don't know how many times I died, but the ending was fantastic!!!!! This odd thing happened where I couldn't kill Jack because his shield wasn't taking any damage. So I youtubed it and they said there is a glitch where if you don't see his health bot, that means you can't damage the shield o_O So I had to quit and restart and after that the glitch was gone. Then it wasn't so hard, the dragon . . . . another matter :confused: Great loot drops at the end too :D So now I am ready to move on to other missions :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keira
Top Bottom