Any interest in Petite LeMans?

Deb

Ok, I did a FFS in the wing 7 and I it gets dicey on low fuel. I'm going to try again tonight on 8 wing and see if it is better.

Brainling

Hardcore
I'll try 7.5 with a touch of rake and see if we can find a decent late run balance without losing a ton of straight away speed.

Deb

I was in a 44 degree session last night on 8 wing. Unless the rake makes a difference, we may have to go with 8 as I would think it will be rather warm at some point during the race.

Brainling

Hardcore
Sorry I missed PPals last night, I had to go get a rack installed on my bike for this bike camping trip I'm taking.

I'll be around tonight and a little bit tomorrow. Really just focused on getting a FFS in tonight, and a little bit of qualy run.

Reactions: Deb

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Just an FYI, I'm gonna slum in the BMW M8 with you fine folks in Practice Pals tonight.

love d00key

Reactions: Deb

Deb

Okay, but why don't you grab the Ferrari and drive with us Saturday, we could use another driver :)

Deb

Big fail on Petit LeMans for us :mad::mad::mad: @Brainling and I registered under Team #95 in the new Beta UI. We did not realize you had to register every driver. So when I got in the session, I could only register as crew and spot, but not drive o_Oo_Oo_O We withdrew, figured out our mistake, tried to register under Team VLN and it would not let us register:mad::mad::mad: No Petit LeMans for us:(:(:(

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
It looks like we'll need to entirely revamp our process for registering teams for 2021. It looks like iRacing made these changes to cut down on "sandbagging" endurance events, but also ruined it for teams, like ours, that just wanted to race with each other regardless of results.

That really sucks that you guys weren't able to get even a single team into the Petit Le Mans!

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics