B2O Paint Schemes for iRacing

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Re: B2O Paint Schemes

F COTA. You were the one that convinced me not to buy it so I'm skipping it. If someone else wants to put up a server for something else I am all game. Otherwise I'm sticking with GT3 at least until Interlagos (week 3)
It's not my fault man, this is what happens when you are part of a group; a bit of give and take.

I'm going to race both GT3 and V8 that week at least because I'm familiar enough with COTA to get around there without too much effort. I just got to clean up the line and find about another second and I'll be happy.

Daunt

MLG Pro

Awesome Dino! Represent!

Duke said:
It's not my fault man, this is what happens when you are part of a group; a bit of give and take.

This is true. I am still on the fence about Oran aka the GoKart track next week- I was originally thinking no way but I'm getting better with the V8... and considering GT3 is also running there later this season I may snap it up anyway.

little P

Super Mod

muh paint made it to the racespot tv!
[video=youtube;wlonkml74fa]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlonkml74fa[/video]

time 7:00 and later, it was a qualify session. Started the race 30th out of 59. Unfortunately, got caught up in the crash on top of the hill and was too damaged to repair. Only 30 minute race.
awesome! :D

little P

Super Mod

I'm going to buy Spa, and Brands Hatch (my local track). I want to add one other so I can get the discount but which one would be good to add if I want to race in GT3 next season? Any suggestions?

Slider

Hardcore

My suggestions, top to bottom: Road Atlanta -> Watkins Glen -> Bathurst -> Daytona

Daunt

MLG Pro

Daytona is a good one. If you want to go for another British one, I'd say Donington- I really enjoy that track. VIR is going to be a big one for us this season as well. I've not raced there yet though.

little P

Super Mod

Ok, I've already got Daytona, so I'll add Bathurst to Spa and Brands Hatch if that is used for GT3.

Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

Daunt

MLG Pro

That reminds me... can someone please make a test replay doing a lap at somewhere like spa (During the day!) In the gt? Save it and upload it here and I can skin it

Daunt

MLG Pro

Here's a fixed sample of the Falcon... headlight colors fixed (to blue from orange) and racing added.

fordsample2.jpg

Daunt

MLG Pro

Alright here's the sample (not official yet) base Holden V8 for people to try out. No personalizations. The rear still needs a bit of work. Etc.

Also included for Duke is my Philip Island Setup.

View attachment Holden.zip

Daunt

MLG Pro

K guys... V8SCs are done! If you want a personalization - let me know here- if I've personalized a car of yours already, all I need is which V8 (Holden or Ford)

If I've not personalized a car for you before I need Name, Nickname, country, and avatar (video game avatar)

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin

Ya these skins look great ingame, nice work!

I'm driving the Holden but I think I'm going to rename it to the "HoldOn".

Daunt

MLG Pro

OK guys! A couple personalized V8SCs are up, and both the bases of course are now available.

I've also added to our existing GT3 and V8SC paints color swatches. Specifically, the hex colors of the respective paints. This way, if you wish, you can color-match perfectly for painting your wheels. All you need to do is copy the hex code (6 characters) and paste into iRacing's paint as you would normally color the rims.

Next up is the Ford GT.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics