Custom B2O ACC Server is Live for Testing!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I undid some file changes that I made in the server. If @Deb or @Kenadian get a chance, could you check and see if it had any effect on your performance?
Thanks @Skid_Marc_ will do.

It'll be interesting to see what happens though because I found another problem that night. Previously I had some sort of video driver issue where it became corrupt (I think). A fresh install with a new driver immediately fixed the issue which is what I did Friday night afterword.

What led me to this conclusion was a very similar issue in Borderlands 2.

Deb

Thanks @Skid_Marc_ will do.

It'll be interesting to see what happens though because I found another problem that night. Previously I had some sort of video driver issue where it became corrupt (I think). A fresh install with a new driver immediately fixed the issue which is what I did Friday night afterword.

What led me to this conclusion was a very similar issue in Borderlands 2.
So @Kenadian is ACC working for you now? Maybe I should reinstall my graphic driver?

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Hey @Deb I loaded up the game tonight with everything on Epic and it was buttery smooth. In fact my framerates were even higher than on Friday.

I think in my case either I had a corrupted video driver or perhaps needed to update to the latest.

Deb

Hey @Deb I loaded up the game tonight with everything on Epic and it was buttery smooth. In fact my framerates were even higher than on Friday.

I think in my case either I had a corrupted video driver or perhaps needed to update to the latest.
Okay, I had just updated my Nvidia driver, I'll check again, but I thought it said I was using the latest version. Not sure what else it would be. I guess I could uninstall and reinstall.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics