Finally picked up PLAYERUNKNOWN's BATTLEGROUNDS

I'll probably be down. Leaderboards reset tomorrow so I might make a run and see how high I can get this season.

Also solo can be fun, you just gotta win some.

I'll be playing and streaming Tuesday night starting 8 PM EST if anyone is interested.
I might hop on to watch, but haven't purchased yet. I was chatting with @Jeeve79 the other day about possibly picking it up and giving it a try. Sound like I might need a different mouse in order for me to shoot with any precision. I have one of the Logitech wireless red ball thumb mice.

John

ElektroVodka

Staff member
Admin
I might hop on to watch, but haven't purchased yet. I was chatting with @Jeeve79 the other day about possibly picking it up and giving it a try. Sound like I might need a different mouse in order for me to shoot with any precision. I have one of the Logitech wireless red ball thumb mice.

John
There's some people pretty deadly with those trackballs, i'd try it if i had experience using it for games instead of "slow" using it on the control panels in the subs and ships i work at.

And you could always try it for a little under 2 hours and refund if it isn't "your" game after all i guess.

I knew a few dudes that used to destroy with trackballs back in the quake days.

If you are buying a mouse I have both the Logitech G pro and G403 and they're both equally awesome mice depending on your grip preferences/hand size. Zowie also makes awesome mice my only issue with them is the switches are pretty heavy compared to other mice.

Wapwap

Staff member
Admin
Only the strongest and toughest will survive.

That was indeed great fun. We almost grabbed that chicken dinner a couple of times.. so close.

Highlights include, but not limited to:

- The amazing teamplay and "never leave a man behind (or alive)" ethos

- Noodle "the carnival duck" guitar

- Noodle "I've got a car guys oh no I haven't somebody drove off with it look there it goes I can see it" guitar

- "K.A.R.?"

- Duke - "I'm only one step up the stupid ladder from little P it's all his fault"

- The Duke emergency response vehicle... that handbrake turns over your face

- This... https://clips.twitch.tv/TentativeFaintJayBrainSlug

Hey P, what does a chicken carry it's eggs in?
The answer you seek is within: https://clips.twitch.tv/SincereFunnyStrawberryCoolStoryBro

- Noodle "It's coming from north south east" guitar

- Wappy's beautiful singing

I wish there was a way of more people being able to play this together at the same time, I wonder if we could get enough people together for a private game? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPFreely
Top Bottom