Money spent on iRacing

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I was perusing my iRacing Account today and decided to click on the "Order History" Tab. Just out of curiosity I thought I'd punch the numbers into a calculator and came up with $568.37 spent on iRacing since late January 2014.

I'm pretty sure that's USD as well so with exchange it gets worse lol.

:icon_eek:

How much money have you spent in iRacing?

...not including peripherals of course.

Daunt

MLG Pro
Damn it Duke. Why would you start such a depressing thread? I can't believe it, honestly. I'm at 384.84.

Amazingly, somehow I only have half a dozen road tracks left to purchase.

Wapwap

Staff member
Admin
Only $79.33! But then again, I only raced for about 6 months (and mainly Mazda's).

Doc

Core
Only roughly 3 weeks into iRacing and already some $300+. I think I have most, if not all of the road tracks already. I just buy in like 5 or 6 piece increments so if there is a car and or track that I want, I make sure to get other cars/tracks for the discount.

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
One season down and, apparently, I have an iRacing based complex or disorder because I've dropped $657.59 :p

Only a couple road tracks left to go, and then it's all about them ovals to make the 100% club. :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
I just buy in like 5 or 6 piece increments so if there is a car and or track that I want, I make sure to get other cars/tracks for the discount.
Gotta love the catchy "Buy more to Save more" promo's! They are the best... lol

btw, glad to see you got your acct fixed, Doc, welcome to the forums! :D

Daunt

MLG Pro
This just makes me further believe they need to have the Audi on iRacing... I mean between just us we've spend something like 2k

Doc

Core
Gotta love the catchy "Buy more to Save more" promo's! They are the best... lol

btw, glad to see you got your acct fixed, Doc, welcome to the forums! :D
Thanks Zac. I've had a blast with you guys on TS the last few nights and I'm looking forward to good times ahead. Thanks again Duke for getting me squared away on the site.

Daunt

MLG Pro
I think also related to this subject, how many official laps have you turned? Unfortunately no way to count league sessions.

And naturally by extension, what is the price you pay per lap?? I have a total of 1,089 laps. So at 384 bucks, I've paid to this day about 35 cents per lap!

On a side note, they really need to implement league standings, past league race results and other stats to your personal career page.

Noodleguitar

Oops, $ 579.78. But that will get me well into 2016 before I have to renew my subscription. I also have nearly all the road tracks and most cars so I still see it as an investment. Considering how many hours I've already put in and how many hours I'm still planning on driving I think the price is not that ridiculous.

At least my lap efficiency is better than Daunt's :p. I've paid 12 cents per lap until now, over 4833 official laps.

Daunt

MLG Pro
Good news (and since we were talking about it yesterday)

I made some of my money back! 1 Year anniversary credits! Can't believe it's been a year already. Wow. And I'm barely any better than I was.

Last edited:

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17