My Valve Index just shipped

Encoding NVENC and running VR may be too much demand on your Video Card on some titles?

If you have CPU headroom it's likely better to use x264.
yup , this is for sure, thanks I got a bunch of different setting profiles for OBS, getting the right ones for each game but it is a slow process. Over the weekend I have just thrown myself into it and got the feedback from chat for the most part and watching the highlight afterwards

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Having to make a lot of little adjustments depending on what VR title I am trying to stream too @Kenadian , ATS was pretty good, DCS had some issues and I have yet to try Dirt rally 2.0 live. If I can't get it looking good I will just not bother streaming the difficult titles.
Would rather not show it at all than start turning things down and having it look like minecraft.
That won't happen by virtue of you streaming at 1080p.

You seem fine with my Stream and I'm at 720p 60 with a bitrate of 4000.

I thought you were at 1080 Ken! I am going to have a bit more of a fiddle with some of the games I am having trouble with, thanks for the feedback , much appreciated!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I thought you were at 1080 Ken! I am going to have a bit more of a fiddle with some of the games I am having trouble with, thanks for the feedback , much appreciated!
No I started at 1080p 60FPS on the new Computer but some titles were giving me issues as well as some of my audience couldn't buffer the livestream.

I'll likely switch back to 1080p 60 later in the year when I install the second PC into my 00ber case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goku
Top Bottom