Post your rig!

Well..on New Years Eve while I was having a few adult beverages and practicing I took a break to get a fresh cold beer and when I returned to my pc and clicked the mouse to start another session my less than 1 year old pc did the BSOD. I got it restarted after getting the stopcode but could hear the usb disconnect bells going off and shut down the pc immediately. It now will not restart so checking the motherboard or cpu as the culprit as most everything else has checked out. Anyway..when it works..here is the rig. IMG_2753.jpg

Attachments

Nice setup. Sometime this year I'm likely going to step up to an 80/20 rig. Likely gonna get the SimLabs P1-X, though they won't ship me a seat I'll have to order that separately.

As part of my upgrade to a 3950X and 64GB of RAM I bought a new case as well. The Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL, which is kind of the sweetheart case of a lot of reviewers right now. It's pretty incredible case, tons of room to work with, nice aesthetics. I still need to train my GPU power cables a bit but overall I'm super happy with the end result:

Great setup guys. I havent completed my PC setup yet. I still have a few things to upgrade. I had to put it on hold because of the lockdown. Id love to buy the ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX next month. This website has information useful information on what graphics card to buy.

Last edited:
My new P1-X has arrived and been built.

My Obutto now has my flight gear permanently attached. The new sim rig is crazy solid. I immediately felt a difference in my DD1 with the rig not flexing anymore. Plus the seat is entirely rigid, so when I press on the brakes with a ton of force, I don't move at all. It's nice.

Wh
My new P1-X has arrived and been built.

My Obutto now has my flight gear permanently attached. The new sim rig is crazy solid. I immediately felt a difference in my DD1 with the rig not flexing anymore. Plus the seat is entirely rigid, so when I press on the brakes with a ton of force, I don't move at all. It's nice.
Who’s racing rig is that?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrreviewexpert
Top Bottom