Post your rig!

little P

Super Mod
I've seen this on a few sites and it's always interesting... Get your rigs out for the lads as we'd say here :icon_cool:

So, I thought it would be an idea to post pics of your pc, no rules, although I thought it would be nice to have all pictures of monitors displaying the Fragtard homepage as a tribute/thankyou to Duke and his band of merry men/women for all their hard work to bring us all back together and welcome new friends too.

Just in case you feel embarrassed and/or think you haven't got a '1337' setup, I'll go first and set the bar lower than a snakes cock. :D

Here's my awesome gaming room/cupboard. I was going for the "Ghetto" look, and I think I knocked it out the park.

nb. lol'd @ the adchoices box suggesting I might be interested in meeting Muslim singles... :icon_eek: No offence my Bhurka'd up Laydeez, but I think I'll pass this time ;)
P1040107.JPG

The powerhouse :p

Note excellent venting system at the front.

P1040108.JPG

Well, as the saying goes, I've showed you mine, and, as d00key knows all too well, now you show me yours! :D

- Little p -

I found this picture on my computer recently of my 'rig' when i pretty much was first with WOLF.

And as it is now (same desk and keyboard!)

Kitlope

Hardcore

Ok I'll bite.Here's my primary pwnage area. This is my main pc which also acts as a mediacenter, wired through the reciever and TV in the livingroom. I mostly game andrelease/download torrents on it - I save surfing the web for on the laptopwhich is on the coffee table. PC specs for main pc include:

Antec 1200 Case
Antec 1200 Powersupply
Intel i7 980 hexcore
12 GB DDR3 @ 1600
nVidia Asus 570 GPU
120 GB SSD drive
5 2 TB drives for media

I have to admit I'm a bit proud of it as I assembled it myself and have come along ways from the old days when I didn't even know how to copy & pastetext and got suckered in buying a pc using Rambus. Ouch. I upgraded the videocard and processor last fall and although I would like a nVidia 670 rightfucking now I'm going to hold off. Tires and brakes on the ol' Buick dictatecurrent spending habits.

Here's the old computer set up in the den. This is where my buddy Tyrant pwnsyour sorry asses'.

Can't remember the exact specs but it has a Intel quad core, 8 GB of DDR2, ATI5870 GPU.

What kind ofbookshelf speakers are those Strokes? They look rather nice :)

Last edited:
They're just the stock speakers with the little Sony hi-fi. As you can tell the whole lot is kind of cobbled together!

I love the wall of CDs btw, definitely something i'll have to do in the future.

little P

Super Mod
Very nice dude! Looks well smart! Strokes - I like your style, and the comparison was cool too ;) That's a mighty fine pr0n collection you got yourself there Smack!

mondo

Hardcore
Here's mine shortly after I made it.

Its a marvellous what you can do with a jigsaw, some screws and someone elses old pine dinning table that they don't want because they're to dumb to figure how to fix it.

Kit is:
Intel 2600K OC to 4.6ghz, Nvidia 580GTX, 16GB DDR3 OCZ Ram, Corsair Vertex 3 SSD, 1TB storage drive, Gigabyte Z68XP UD3p mobo, Antec 1200 case and PSU. 1 Dell 2408 WFP 24" and 1 Benq 241wz 24". Logitech mx518 mouase, G11 keyboard, CH Fighter stick and Pro pedals.

Attachments

Last edited:

JohnnyK

Hardcore
DSCF2296.JPG

DSCF2297.JPG

DSCF2298.JPG

Crop is my friend :)

Specs:
i7 2600k, AsRock Z68 Gen3 Extreme3, 16GB G.Skill RAM, Sapphire Radeon 7950 OC, Samsung 830 SSD 128 GB, Seagate 3TB HD, CM 212 Evo, Fractal Design Define R3 case, Super Flower Golden Green 700W PSU, Dell U2412M 24" IPS screen + Acer 22" TN (secondary)
Razer BlackWidow (keyboard), Razer Deathadder 3500+ (mouse)

little P

Super Mod
Nice JK! Your PC looks like the thing out of Space Odyssey lol

Love the Tanks, are they R/C or models?

Anyone else? I thought this would pick up more truth be told

mondo

Hardcore
They're RC. 1/16th scale. Panther G and a Tiger H. Although the Tiger currently is a little bust.

Shilka

Hardcore
Here's my tiny pc corner in my livingroom. Needs to be there as I have no heating in any other rooms in my house... its 7 years old so no need bothering with the specs...

And this is my setup for my xbox, hdmi connection to my nice big flatscreen and sound system, comfy gaming on the couch. Guess which setup I use most...

little P

Super Mod
Here's my tiny pc corner in my livingroom. Needs to be there as I have no heating in any other rooms in my house... its 7 years old so no need bothering with the specs...

And this is my setup for my xbox, hdmi connection to my nice big flatscreen and sound system, comfy gaming on the couch. Guess which setup I use most...
Nice NT! I Like the CD rack, and frosted glass, I've always been a fan of that

I'm guessing the couch wins the day? ;)

E

ElektroVodka

Well let me go ahead and give you a tour then.

This is my rig, (still in development) :)

Eniac.jpg

Here's the HID (Human interface device) see it as a keyboard :)Two_women_operating_ENIAC.gif

Nah, i'll post some pics as soon as i finds my camera :)

LeJerk

Core
I noticed today that I was loading a bit slower than everyone recently and Smacktardius asked what I was running. Here is a picture dated 11-06-07 of when I got all the parts to build my current computer. The only thing I upgraded since then is a new video card!

11-06-07_1601.jpg

HaJa

Hardcore
I'll bite :D
Disregard my old basement room. Haven't gotten around with the renovation yet ;)
Skrivbordet.jpg spelstolen.jpg
The desk with computer and the driving/flightsim chair :D

PC is a AMD Phenom II 3.4 GHz 955 BE CPU with a Crossfire X 6870 and a SSD for primary drive.
There's 8 GB RAM and the monitor is a 24" Samsung with 1920 x 1080 resolution. For the drivers
seat I have the Logitech G27 wheel and for the "pit" it's the G940. I swap between setups by
changing the pedals and everything else is always setup as it should be :icon_cheesygrin:

Last edited:

Engnr

d00d, you are being a little too realistic with that flight sim chair, my butt is sore just looking at it! Man grab an old lazyboy and mod that!!! :icon_cool:

Always wanted to build something like that.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics