LoucMachine

Casual
Hi all :)

I hope I am not to late to the party :O
I thought the race was 1 week later than it really is!

So yeah ! I am down for any car without much preference.
I ll be online monday so we can discuss all of this !!

Thanks !

Edit : Holy shit im a potato... its in a month not a week xD

Last edited:

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Probably not a bad idea to start running Practice Sessions this Wednesday July 4.

If anyone's around this Wednesday I'll put up a few 1 hour Sessions and stagger them so everyone can have seat time in more than one car if they wish.

Jes_971

Hardcore
Might be around tomorrow evening. Looking forward to the event. One of the last big GT endurance events that I haven't done.

Nejtun

Probably not a bad idea to start running Practice Sessions this Wednesday July 4.

If anyone's around this Wednesday I'll put up a few 1 hour Sessions and stagger them so everyone can have seat time in more than one car if they wish.
Good plan Ken, I got hospital today but should be good to go again around Saturday so have to sit this one out. Might be good to do 2 hour sessions instead of 1 as a full tank lasts 65 minutes!

Deb

I'll try to get on tonight, at the lake for the 4th so will have to play it by ear.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Well the Merc felt abysmal yesterday and I have no idea what to do to keep it planted? The only thing that seemed to work was running higher wing but that really killed both straight line and turn in.

Definitely going to need a lot more seat time and some setup help on this one.

Anyone want to run a Practice Session after League Friday?

Nejtun

Defo up for the next practice but 4 in the morning to start is a bit late for me, I have done with surgery for a couple of months though now so pretty much good to go from this weekend onwards

Deb

@Nejtun, that is good news!

@Kenadian, Friday after league will be difficult. I think the setup I have is a good starting point. If a talk to Bedo this weekend, I'll see if he wants to refine it.

ShadniX

Core
Sorry for not being around much as of late - work is currently busy trying to kill me, as it sometimes does. I'll put in practice laps during the weekends, but won't be around much during the week. League participation will probably be effected by that as well.

Kelley G

Casual
Work is also trying to kill me, so I too apologize missing so much practice time. I have been running the BMW around on my spare time but haven't put in any solid practice. Still hoping to attend the event, and hopefully make some practices in the next couple weeks as work should be slowing down.

Im probably not running this because my knee is acting up again. even after short sprint races it hurts. So running a 24h isn't a good idea.
If any team absolutely needs another driver i'll rethink my decision. So i'll keep an eye on this thread.

Everybody have fun with the race and the practice leading up to it!

Nejtun

I won't be around for Interlagos this evening sorry mates :( , Tomorrow afternoon/evening (Saturday 7th July) I am going to put up a hosted session for spa though ( around 18:30 GMT probably) if there is enough interest I will put another one up right after it so we can get a couple of good fuel runs in and try different cars if need be.

Session will be 2 hours long , afternoon , default weather. password is "sheep" (all lower case)

I will post in here when the session is about to go up! :)

Last edited:

Nejtun

First Session is set for 18:30 GMT ( 2:30 pm eastern i think ?) 19:30 uk time / 20:30 Europe time 11:30 am west coast ( probably , who knows , summer confuses me :) )

Jump in TS if you can, I would like to do 2 sessions back to back for those getting home a bit later in the day or what have you.

Deb

Thanks @Nejtun, I may join but it will be later, I think some of us are going to play Conan for awhile.

I am torn between the AMG and the Ferrari, may give the Audi a test just for grins :)

Brainling

Hardcore
I'm actually going to miss Spa this year. I wanted to be there but I'll be out of town now. I'll still come hang out during the practicing and I'll follow the stream from my phone while I'm away. I'll definitely be at Le Mans next month.

Slider

Hardcore
That said, am I only one left in Ferrari? If so, should I start practicing in Audi or something else? Would like to avoid AMG, but I can drive if needed, just won't be as fast.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics