[Special Event] 2018 iRacing Sebring 12 Hour

Nejtun

12h-sebring.png

Preparation for the fourth event of the iRacing Special Events calendar is upon us!

This is a team event. Two Drivers Minimum!

Track:

Sebring International Raceway
Sebring, Florida, USA
3.7 Miles (5.955 km) - 17 Turns

Date: 10-11 March 2018

Race Times:

Saturday 13:00 GMT / 08:00 EST
Sunday 01:00 GMT / Saturday 20:00 EST

Race Length: 12 Hours
Time of Day:
Afternoon with Default weather

As with the Bathurst 12 Hour, we are attempting to get as close, in "Registering iRating" as possible, to attempt to get multiple cars into the same split. Drivers who's names are underlined will need to register the team between 12:30-12:55 GMT (07:30-07:55 EST). If your name is not underlined and your iRating is grayed out, then please DO NOT register for the session until after the session has started. If you're unsure of who is registering on your team, be sure to join TeamSpeak early, and we'll walk everyone through registration.

Also, as we learned at Daytona and Bathurst, there is no reason to panic if the sessions don't launch immediately!

Prototype:
c7bw.jpg

BAND OF OTHERS ENDURANCE -#065 (Team ID :58669)

Registering iRating:

Mark Gammack @Skid_Marc_
iRating:2733
Kelley Grant @Kelley G
iRating:1832
Gregor Eevardi @Saytex
iRating:2210

GTE Class:
ferrariGTEbw .jpg

BAND OF OTHERS ENDURANCE -#000 (Team ID :93325)
Registering iRating:

Nejtun Cameron @Nejtun
iRating:2379
Hans Mohr @ShadniX
iRating:1876

BAND OF OTHERS ENDURANCE (Team ID :49169)
Registering iRating:

Reid Westphal @reid
iRating:1507
Lucas Biron @LoucMachine
iRating:3042
Matt Holmes @Brainling
iRating:1500

fordbw.jpg

BAND OF OTHERS ENDURANCE -#Lakehouse (Team ID :33095)

Registering iRating:

Davey Reindeau @Fromthenavy
iRating:2545
Dino Topic @Slider
iRating:3467
Bedo Magardichian @Bedo
iRating:3156

GT3 Class:
audi r8.png

Ferrari GT3.png

@afroducks (solo)

Mercedes GT3.png

BAND OF OTHERS ENDURANCE -#101 (Team ID :91636)
Registering iRating:

Noel Luneburg @Noodleguitar
iRating:
Denis Savretic @SavreticD
iRating:

@James Mcdavid

**Please read this write up courtesy of Marc which answers a great deal of questions you may have regarding how to register and what is expected from you leading up to and during any of the B2O endurance events**

Drive Time and Team Registration

Please use Marc's SCHEDULE page which includes an "Availability" tab!

• Please put an "X" in the hours which you are available to drive during the race!
      • Please add the number of consecutive stints you are willing to drive (1, 2, or 3) in the bottom row of the chart!
Please note that just adding your name in this thread, or on this list, does NOT guarantee a seat in the actual race. You MUST show up to group practice sessions before the event! Band of Others' #PracticePals will still primarily focus on BSS practice, especially on Monday, so please plan on slightly earlier/later practices, or even separate practices for Special Events! The final teams will only be made up of drivers that practice and actively participate in this thread! In 2017, we were usually pretty late getting everything sorted. The sooner we can confirm everyone who is racing, the sooner we can finish the schedule and finalize paints!

The driver list above is made up from your choices made previously HERE, you can of course change which car you want to drive, please make a post below to confirm and/or adjust it on the spreadsheet.

The availability list/Schedule link will also be updated as soon as the spreadsheet becomes available!

Last edited:

Deb

Nate, I will miss this one :( I will be on vacation someplace where it is 80 degrees everyday :)

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I drove the first few stints on the last two events and must say I kinda like it. It's the most practical for me as well given I have to be up super early to stream anyway.

This year though I feel I have something to prove at Sebring given how abruptly our terrific run was ended.

Nejtun

This event is going to be at the end of week 13 so the chances of any new cars being added are tiny (still never know what iRacing will surprise us with! )
So for anyone that hasn't yet , please get your car choices in ASAP!

@Skid_Marc_ @Duke we have already done a league race this season at Bathurst in preparation for the 12 hour a couple of weeks ago, I know we missed Nurburgring to do that but might Sebring be a good choice to be includedin the track vote as well for next weeks league as after this weekend we are left with just two weeks to prepare for Sebring?

Nejtun

Hans and I will be two-manning this again, Ferrari GTE this time after our pairing at Bathurst in the BMW :)

Nejtun

So far the only drivers confirmed here are:
@Nejtun
@ShadniX
@reid (Car TBC)
@SavreticD
@Noodleguitar

This being taken from the SCHEDULE or from the posts made in this thread.

For the drivers who put there names down on the provisional list ( and anybody else who has not yet put their names forward), please confirm asap if you would still like to drive and which car you would prefer to drive!

Taken from the OP we still have not had confirmation from:

@Bedo
@Peeble
@Anson Bennette
@Jes_971
@Kelley G
@Brainling

Anyone not mentioned here who would like to drive please make a post in this thread so we can add you in :)

@Duke
@Slider

You have confirmed above you want to drive \o/ , please let us know your preferred car so we don't line you up in the wrong thing!
Got you down so far for the Ford, Dino. Is that correct?

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics