Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
what does this mean? I did the same thing as Deb and no matter how I tried to copy the green bit it always wiped out the grid beneath my name.
I ended up copying Marc's filled in column and pasting it on mine.
I originally copy/pasted from the cells in the Upper Left.

The way I fixed it was to actually stop being lazy and fill in the cells myself.

Legend.jpg

I am off next weekend so am planning to Race. That being said when I left the house yesterday my oculus was acting up when I tried to reinstall software .

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Current line-ups as of now..

Chevrolet Corvette C7 Daytona Prototype
Chevrolet Corvette C7 DP.png

Team: Band of Others Endurance - #000 | Team ID: 93325 (2043)
Nejtun Cameron @Nejtun - 2503
Marc Gammack @Skid_Marc_ - 2032
Kelley Grant @Kelley G - 1638​
Matthew A Holmes @Brainling - 2000
BMW M8 GTE
GTE BMW M8.png

Team: Band of Others Endurance #95 | Team ID: 49169 (2865)
Debra Bennett @Deb - 1732
Mike King4 @Kinger - 2253​
Ken Lindberg @Kenadian - 2559
Nöel Lüneburg @Noodleguitar - 4916

Sorry I missed practice pals tonight, had some errands to run. I came home and ran a fuel stint just to make sure I got the seat time in.

I think I have finally figured out something with the bus stop. I'm able to brake at Nate's braking point and actually get the thing to turn in, with a nice stable feeling. It really was just a matter of getting more comfortable blending the inputs there on the turn in.

I updated the OP with the new team info, and updated the Schedule with an actual Schedule tab. @Brainling @Deb @Kelley G @Kenadian @Nejtun @Noodleguitar make sure the times work for you.

Also, keep in mind that we have 7 drivers on the team, but we can only fit 6 drivers into the session at one time. Just something to be aware of, as someone on the team will always have to be outside of the session.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eninbolzonova
Top Bottom