Conan Exiles B2O server discussion thread

Noodleguitar

After it's updated it might be a good time for me to go clubbing for another pack mule. My first one was afraid to be left alone in a cave so he courageously died in battle with 3 skeletons. My second one got eaten by Bertha while I was away. My third one was doing alright until he finally met his match: the elevator at the iron base. I wanted to ferry a bunch of iron to the main base and after realizing my pack mule wasn't following I went to look for him. I found him dead at the bottom of the elevator ...

Deb

Looks like the server is currently out of date and needs an update.

Patch notes for anyone interested: https://steamcommunity.com/games/440900/announcements/detail/3393907369138877645
Will this patch just update through Steam or do we need to do anything?

@Noodleguitar, I need to learn that. In my single player, I need to go get some iron to build weapons and armor but it is a long way away. If I capture a thrall and beat him into submission :D, will he be useful? like be able to carry iron back to my base or will he just sit around watching football and eating Doritos? Do I need to capture a particular type of thrall to do this? I see there are different kinds.

Noodleguitar

@Noodleguitar, I need to learn that. In my single player, I need to go get some iron to build weapons and armor but it is a long way away. If I capture a thrall and beat him into submission :D, will he be useful? like be able to carry iron back to my base or will he just sit around watching football and eating Doritos? Do I need to capture a particular type of thrall to do this? I see there are different kinds.
Yeah, if you can get a thrall you can fill his inventory slots (5) with your stuff and have him follow you around. You can also steal his head basket and equip it yourself to get +5% carrying capacity. They do watch football and eat Doritos occasionally but most of the time they actually follow you and attack stuff.
The pack mule thrall is called "Bearer", but according to Dave all of the thralls have 5 inventory slots, they just won't have the head basket.

Deb

Yeah, if you can get a thrall you can fill his inventory slots (5) with your stuff and have him follow you around. You can also steal his head basket and equip it yourself to get +5% carrying capacity. They do watch football and eat Doritos occasionally but most of the time they actually follow you and attack stuff.
The pack mule thrall is called "Bearer", but according to Dave all of the thralls have 5 inventory slots, they just won't have the head basket.
Okay, I'll look for one of these guys, is there one that cleans for pool too? Oh, never mind, that's @Duke :rolleyes:

Deb

@Duke, I may be able to play this afternoon for a little while. If you need me to, I'll help you gather resources to get all your stuff back after your untimely death and then let's go avenge your death and take out those rhino's ;)

Deb

@Duke, I have some very sad news. I went off on my own to try to get iron so I could make my own stuff. I got attacked by some spiders and died :(

Nate tried to help me find my body, but we could not find it. Found another body, but not mine :confused:

Thanks Nate for trying to help me find my body.

I won't be able to play next Saturday, I have to do out of town :(

Jerad

TS3 SA
Server needs to be updated again! Nothing major, battleye update and some other fixes.

I also hit max level and it seems the hardened steel sword has some OP stats as it is comparable or better than most of the end game weapons. Not sure why.

E

ElektroVodka

I just updated it, should be good to go again.

Yeah hardened steel was kinda OP before patch, so was Star metal

Deb

Oh, I lost my sword when the spiders killed me and I need a new one!

@Duke, if you are at a level where you can craft this, let's go get some brimstone when I get back from my real life adventure and make this. We will be so fierce with a hardened steel sword :D

Jerad

TS3 SA
I just updated it, should be good to go again.

Yeah hardened steel was kinda OP before patch, so was Star metal
For some reason Hardened steel has more damage, and the 1H sword only does 2 less damage than the 2H greatsword for some reason. The only thing that I've made that does more damage so far is one of the boss weapons and even then it's only 5 damage difference.

Also thanks for updating!

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Can those of you interested in becoming Server Admins either @Duke me or Private Message me?

This will give you all access to updating the Server to current version.

Thanks.

E

ElektroVodka

Nice! welcome to Conan :)
If you do reach the "Castle" which is more like a village, feel free to use anything you can access!

Jes_971

Hardcore
Nice! Thanks, Deb! I found a little village on the North banks of the South river, down towards the West. It'll suffice until I can tame those bigger brutes.

Deb

Oh, that is actually a place I was telling @Duke about last night that I thought it would be a good adventure I guess you meet Conan in a bar there :) I need to build up strength before heading to the jungle and could gather some more iron on the way back

Jerad

TS3 SA
Been through the (mostly!) friendly town a few times. It has a nice spot that you can actually go into the bar and clean up any corruption before you have thralls. There's also a spot where you can unlock an armor set and another secret I haven't really figured out yet.

Edit: also named thralls. Lots of named thralls. Not sure what impact starting combat and taking thralls has in that area but it is often recommended as a place to get the lvl4 named thralls.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics