DCS Screenshots

oh wow thats nice to have them all on screen (did u turn off all shadows?)
Dont get your hopes up Nejt. But i will keep making skins for DCS slowly from time to time.
I guess i should have a look at that F-18 eventually and make a B2O pack for it because most of u have F-18s.

Last edited:

ElektroVodka

Staff member
Admin
Yeah, let's schedule a playdate for tonight, oh and @Jeeve, could you add Marc's livery to the filebrowser? (As a separate folder)

I am currently making a liverypack that puts all liveries in "Saved Games" so you don't have to keep reinstalling them as soon as DCS updates, and all new pilots can just drop them in one folder.

Deb

Yeah, let's schedule a playdate for tonight, oh and @Jeeve, could you add Marc's livery to the filebrowser? (As a separate folder)

I am currently making a liverypack that puts all liveries in "Saved Games" so you don't have to keep reinstalling them as soon as DCS updates, and all new pilots can just drop them in one folder.
It may take me some time to get it setup and do a training module so I'm not completely ignorant. I'm still waiting on a USB Hub, hopefully it comes early today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarkiavov
Top Bottom