DCS Screenshots

Nejtun

that is niiiiiiice Jef !! you done one for me and Marc and EV right ? ;) pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D

Nejtun

Awesome Jef :D totally have to fly this now ( well not now because I am racing in France :p but after that !)
Very very nice :D

Jeeve79

Casual
oh wow thats nice to have them all on screen (did u turn off all shadows?)
Dont get your hopes up Nejt. But i will keep making skins for DCS slowly from time to time.
I guess i should have a look at that F-18 eventually and make a B2O pack for it because most of u have F-18s.

Last edited:
E

ElektroVodka

I bit the bullet and I ordered the Thrustmaster T16000 FCM HOTAS, so looks like you guys will have to put up with me learning DCS o_O
If you're a B2O member you get a free module called @Nejtun, it gives you on the fly explanations and help whenever you need it. Quite the feature rich mod i must say.

Welcome to DCS Deb!

E

ElektroVodka

Yeah, let's schedule a playdate for tonight, oh and @Jeeve, could you add Marc's livery to the filebrowser? (As a separate folder)

I am currently making a liverypack that puts all liveries in "Saved Games" so you don't have to keep reinstalling them as soon as DCS updates, and all new pilots can just drop them in one folder.

Deb

Yeah, let's schedule a playdate for tonight, oh and @Jeeve, could you add Marc's livery to the filebrowser? (As a separate folder)

I am currently making a liverypack that puts all liveries in "Saved Games" so you don't have to keep reinstalling them as soon as DCS updates, and all new pilots can just drop them in one folder.
It may take me some time to get it setup and do a training module so I'm not completely ignorant. I'm still waiting on a USB Hub, hopefully it comes early today.

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics