DCS Screenshots

E

ElektroVodka

Oh

Oh how I wish somebody was streaming that :). Gotta get her on the carrier!
Will do next time, i was playing with the thought seeing i got a new GPU that actually makes it look somewhat acceptable.

Jeeve79

Casual
I was laughing my ass off but i was muted because i had visitors and wanted to land my plane first. Deb and Nejtun where talking about landing... Are u landing Deb? Yes i am, said Deb...... but all i saw was a huge explosion right next to the runway.

Well, said Nejt ... That was closer then last time. Hahaaaaa

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
:D:D:D:D That was fun, thanks you guys for all the coaching. Now that I can get it in the air, I need to figure out how to land without crashing :rolleyes: Gonna take another shot at it this afternoon after the Canada Grand Prix!
Are you in the F/A-18, Deb? Best practice is to work on flying "on speed" (140 knots), AOA (center yourself in the "E-bracket"), wheels down, flaps down. Dont touch the stick forward and backward, just control your nose up and down by wiggling the throttle forward and backwards about an inch. If the nose pitches forward, move your wiggle point forward and inch. If the nose goes up, move your wiggle point back.

It's boring, but wiggle practice helps at everything. Learning to wiggle the throttle matters in landing, formation flying, and refueling. Once you get that down, landing becomes a piece of cake! (Formation flying and refueling will continue to be a mo-fo though...)

little P

Super Mod
Godammit ok now you're making me want to join in DCS again...

@Jeeve79 who do I have to sleep with to get a Tomcat skin?

I like white as primary and metallic blue as secondary, pilot name is Dirk "little P" Diggler and my co-pilot is called Nick "Goose" Bradshaw <3

You da MVP!

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin

Jeeve79

Casual
So i bought the Ka-50 some time ago, Nejtun went through the basics with me and then forgot about it because of ... reasons (F-14). Today got back in with Nejtun to test his skin and we decided to take it for a spin. Some easy mission where AI seemed to not shoot back at us.
Screen_190816_202401.png

We took off and immediately felt like i was not fully in control of the damn thing. Made it to the target area and destroyed some stuff before we got shot down but I ejected.
Then with my cloaking suit on, I walked up to the culprit to use some harsh language on it.
But the fucker did not care and kept swinging his turret around to track a respawned Nejtun in his Huey, who decided that enough was enough and went all in on the strafing run.

Screen_190816_213112.png

Screen_190816_213113.png

Screen_190816_213118.png

Some nice fireworks and sparkly effects but not much more then that. In general, not a good idea.
I called out to Nejtun that he was getting shot but he was like, nooo, its not.... oh yes it is.
Few seconds later, the Huey was in pieces, 10 meters in front of the tank.
Nausea turned into unconsciousness, which resulted into imminent death.
Screen_190816_213247.png

That did not stop the tank form ceasing fire though, it was like -imma F U Up bro!, check out my badass gun!- So it proceeded to fire everything, including its main gun. U can figure out what happened next, it was not a good day for Nejt and his compadres onboard.
Screen_190816_213346.png

Screen_190816_213428.png

Tankshell Vs B2O Huey: 1 - 0
Screen_190816_213531.png

Rest in Pieces, Nejtun.

Nejtun

Lol :D , I almost had him! just a couple of thousand more bullets and he would have been a dead man....... Nice screen shots Jef, very brave of you to walk your guy in there and get so close to the action!

Reactions: Deb

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics