[Special Event] 2018 iRacing Sebring 12 Hour

Wow, tough news comes fast. Sorry to hear, guys, but completely understand. Gotta take care of yourselves first!

Ken is also out, so We're down two Ford drivers and a Ferrari driver.

That leaves @LoucMachine and @reid alone in the Ferrari, which, I think, is less then ideal? Also, leaves @Brainling and @Kelley G in the Ford. Is this okay? Or would you guys rather combine into one GTE team? I know Matt said he could drive either the Ford or the Ferrari, do you have the Ferrari, Kelley?
I'm not sure I have 6 hours in me. Plus the wife might not like that.:mad:

I do not own Ferrari so wouldn’t feel comfortable with it. Would love to join the DP if that’s cool. Haven’t done a lot of practice in it over the last two weeks but was very comfortable with it the last time I drove it.

I am down for whatever can accommodate you guys. I'll have to practice with another car if you guys want me to change though. Also being in a team of 3 would be better than a team of 2, so if you prefer have me in another car to ease on the stress I have no problem with that.

But if I understand correctly, a team of @Brainling, @reid and me on the ferrari could be good... I dont mind other cars with the same team either (even if I have a preference for the ferrari). Also, I am not sure how do you guys want to proceed with setups ? I practiced with Craigs setup with fuel and suspensions adjusted. We can use that (tell me where to upload it if needed) or if you have another setup I'd like to give it a little practice. :)

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
@Skid_Marc_ could you leave a setup for DP in teamspeak so I can get comfortable with it when I get home?
Yup! @Saytex and I shook it down a bit. It is pretty solid. Don't freak out about the time lost between lap 2-3 and half tank. The lap times drop off quite steep at the first part of the run, and then come back as the fuel gets under half-tank. The feel of the car doesn't change much, though.. Hopefully I'll be able to find some time to practice with you tomorrow!

Attachments

Fuel charts for the Ferrari #000, Ford and Mercedes have been added to the schedule.

Some info is still missing (or I missed it in this thread). If you want a fuel chart for your car, please fill in the missing numbers in the Fuel info tab.

Edit: The formatting of the fuel charts is still raw, I'll nicely center everything and make it fit when all the info is more definitive.

Didn’t get to run nearly as much as I wanted tonight but put in a dozen laps. Car feels good. Gonna play with in car adjustments tomorrow. My time is sitting pretty consistent at 1:57. Curious what you guys are running just to see how much more time I need to find.

SO HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF THE USUAL SPRINT RACE, YOU HOST A SEBRING PRACTICE

EXCEPT FOR THE CAR SELECTION, YOU PICK THE CARS THAT B2O IS DRIVING ***MINUS*** THE CARS THAT YOU AREN'T DRIVING, AND *******PLUS********* THE NEW LMP1 CARS

AND THEN I CAN JOIN AND HAVE FUN WHILE YOU GUYS PRACTICE

Last edited:
SO HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF THE USUAL SPRINT RACE, YOU HOST A SEBRING PRACTICE

EXCEPT FOR THE CAR SELECTION, YOU PICK THE CARS THAT B2O IS DRIVING ***MINUS*** THE CARS THAT YOU AREN'T DRIVING, AND *******PLUS********* THE NEW LMP1 CARS

AND THEN I CAN JOIN AND HAVE FUN WHILE YOU GUYS PRACTICE

WHY ARE WE YELLING?!

Top Bottom