[Special Event] 2018 iRacing Sebring 12 Hour

Bedo

Core
I would like to drive in this event. I'm available in the afternoon after 3pm EST, if you have a timeslot for me.

I can drive any car, just let me know so I can start building a setup.

Bedo

Core
Anyone want me to drive with them? I'd like to practice with the right car. I can understand if Ken doesn't want me on his team. :(

..and I promise to only change the car in the last minute.

For formality purposes, my choices are:
1. Ford GTE
2. Ferrari GT3
3. DP

Last edited:

afroducks

Casual
sign me up for the Ferrari GT3 SOLO........ if someone wants to do 1 stint with me so that i can go official would be fine. At the very least im going to solo it.

Fromthenavy

TS3 SA
Anyone want me to drive with them? I'd like to practice with the right car. I can understand if Ken doesn't want me on his team. :(

..and I promise to only change the car in the last minute.

For formality purposes, my choices are:
1. Ford GTE
2. Ferrari GT3
3. DP
Join us in the Ferd Bedo

Slider

Hardcore
Here's a slightly adjusted setup (WIP) from Marc's post earlier. I have stiffened front LS dampers by one click for better turn in and put in my Suzuka HS dampers all around to try and ease the bumpiness. Don't think wing 5 is necessary, so will try 4 and maybe 3 over next 2 days. I expect to keep 4 as car is behaving pretty good. No idea on lap times, my first timed was 59 flat, with lots of room to make up.

Attachments

Kelley G

Casual
Thanks @Slider. Will give it a run today!

Edit: Took it for a few laps and really enjoyed it. Turn it was really quick, and the HS Dampers definitely took away some of the bumpiness, which was a welcome relief for a 12 hour eduro.

Last edited:

Slider

Hardcore
Thanks! I'll have to play with the wing a little, car and track will definitely progress toward understeer once it rubbers in and tires get worn, it's just about getting the right about of oversteer at start, so car/track can naturally move it to neutral. Don't want the car too crazy, but again, don't want to end up with a plow (winter is over dammit!).

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
This week is going to be a nightmare for me, but I think I should be able to race this Saturday. That is literally the best answer work could give me. I'll hopefully be teaming up with Gregor Eevardi in the Daytona Prototype.

There are currently 7 Ford drivers:
@Slider
@Anson Bennette
@Fromthenavy
@Brainling
@Kelley G
@Duke
@Bedo

Are you guys wanting to split up in two teams (4+3), or three teams (2+2+3)? I don't know if I can make schedules for all the teams, but still need availability from @Anson Bennette and @LoucMachine. It will work out either way but I believe @Bedo will need to be on a three driver team (unless someone wants to drive 6+ hours straight). Let me know your thoughts.

I'll be on for an open, or hosted, session tonight if anyone is interested.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
@Brainling and myself talked about driving together. Well actually I talked at him about it and remain unsure of status at this time.

@Brainling, if we are indeed a Team are we good with 2 Drivers or are we looking for a 3rd?

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics