Teamspeak Issues

E

ElektroVodka

There was no backup going at the time Doc was offline, and the hop shouldn't become an issue as it's noticed quite soon normally.

All it backs up now is log files....which it does real-time and it doesn't influence the performance in any way.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
OK well I have no idea really, just trying to make light of any potential issues before they affect Membership.

E

ElektroVodka

Just rebooted the TS3 server to finalize the installation of a security hotfix :)

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
Teamspeak is currently down, and has been down for the past 12 hours.. Still getting a "Failed to connect to server" message.

Noodleguitar

Let's hope it'll come back up before the iRacing league tonight otherwise we might have to look into something else. iRacing's voice system is garbage.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
I really didn't see anything obviously wrong with the Server but I admit I've only been in the ACP twice now.

I've rebooted the Server so hopefully this resolves the issue, if not we'll have to wait for Quicksilver.

little P

Super Mod
I don't have Quicks number anymore otherwise I'd contact him. As for your league racing you could always do what I did and join the public teamspeak server and create your own passworded channel. It worked for us when rumble mode came out for Rocket League remember that?

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Ya sorry I have no idea what to do to get it back up and running? The Server itself seems to be fine as near as I can tell so if it's the IP issue we had previously (from ddos) then I have no idea how to fix it?

Daunt

MLG Pro
Pablo is planning to race with us tonight, and I'd it's not up I'm sure he'll let us use Wardog's team speak. I'll talk to him and post the info here

Wapwap

Staff member
Admin
Had a look at it. The server has no internet connection. It seems to be blacklisted after a possible ddos.
Quick is checking with Xitens if this is the case. Should hopefully be online again soon.

Fromthenavy

TS3 SA
Looks like team speak is down once again.

Happening more and more frequently now. It's good that we have a back up with Discord but can only imagine the huge inconvenience if this were during a more active time say during a Practice Pals or League session.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Looks like team speak is down once again.

Happening more and more frequently now. It's good that we have a back up with Discord but can only imagine the huge inconvenience if this were during a more active time say during a Practice Pals or League session.
Ya I'll have to talk about this to Quick to see if there's something we can do about this.

E

ElektroVodka

There's a constant attack going on on the server. Nothing we can do about it sadly.
Just hope it ends soon. As soon as it gets removed from the blacklist the attacks start.

E

ElektroVodka

On a sidenote, anyone able to create channels in discord? I think i'm the only admin as i have none of your discord usernames :/

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics