ShadniX

Core
So, I spent a bit more time in the Porsche and I think I finally have a grasp of how to drag the Porsche above the mountain. Unsurprisingly, I'm slow, currently turning laps somewhere in the 2:13-2:14 range. And one little mistake and the car is in the wall, which is not really reassuring.

Anyway, I guess I'll expand my earlier question: Anyone interested in ending up in one of the lower splits in the Merc or Porsche for the Saturday race?

ShadniX

Core
I am thinking of using the BMW for this event , health allowing. Looking at 2 manning this I think, BMW in correct weather (Morning/Default ?) seems to be good for high 2:04's/low 2:05's on a full tank.
I'd like to take that offer. BMW it is.

Kelley G

Casual
Cant say for sure yet but I think I may be able to get out of work that weekend. If so would be interested in BMW preferably or Merc as an alternate.

Brainling

Hardcore
I'm changing my primary to the Ferrari. I love the Porsche, I really do, but after going over the mountain a bunch of times, and seeing the kind of wheeling you needed to do with that car to get competitive times, I just can't see getting that car through a 12 hour race. There is just no room for error.

Deb

I am going to put a hosted session up tonight at 23:00 GMT for Bathurst (6pm Eastern) for anyone that needs a run !

password: sheep
Can you make it for 4 hours? I likely can't join until around 7:00 central.

Oh, I have something for you from Daytona :)

Nejtun

yup . its already setup to kick off at ^ eastern , length four hours and pass-worded as normal so anyone who is getting in a bit later from work doesn't have to fight for a spot ;)
something from Daytona? :eek: whatever can it be ??? :cool:

Nejtun

thats "6" Eastern , but my smilies have stopped me from editing my post and I point blank refuse to remove them :p

Skid_Marc_

Staff member
Admin
@Anson Bennette @Deb @Duke @Fromthenavy @Sam Roselaar @Bedo @reid and anyone else planning to jump on board at the last minute...

Please don't forget to fill in your Availability ASAP.

@Noodleguitar Added a .csv file to the File Browser for the Audi R8 GT3.
Full service pit stop is 1:08.1.
Been hitting the pit-in line with 0.2L left in the tank and chugging down pit road. Gonna have to do a little lifting on that last lap... :p

Noodleguitar

@Noodleguitar Added a .csv file to the File Browser for the Audi R8 GT3.
Full service pit stop is 1:08.1.
Been hitting the pit-in line with 0.2L left in the tank and chugging down pit road. Gonna have to do a little lifting on that last lap... :p
Or just use a bit more fuel, then you won't be going fast enough in the pits to overshoot the pit stop :)

What was the tank size for the Audi again? 120 L?

Twitch

Latest posts

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics