DCS World updated

I just looked at it again and showed it to a mate. He said it was very impressive. Modern Air Combat should be coming soon form same dev. Dunno what that is all about. It says in the trailer that it is controllable with mouse and keyboard, wait , woooot? I am still loving the P-51 Mustang i have to say, great plane.

Last edited:
Would love to give it a go on my machine but I'd really want to see how it runs (and looks) in VR before dropping, what is it, 70 bucks?

The trailers have been nothing short of amazing.

I just looked at it again and showed it to a mate. He said it was very impressive. Modern Air Combat should be coming soon form same dev. Dunno what that is all about. It says in the trailer that it is controllable with mouse and keyboard, wait , woooot? I am still loving the P-51 Mustang i have to say, great plane.
Hey Jeeve, there is an A-4E now available through DCS that is FREE!!!

Pretty sure you get two planes for free @Daunt

I'm not sure if those particular modules are of the "easy mode" variety or not, someone else with more experience will be able to tell you that, but for your purposes they will do the trick as you can test the performance on your pc.

I'm almost certain you will be able to run it though, it's not as demanding as you think as long as you are sensible with the graphics options :)

Oh A-4E, is that a Phantom? i will have to check that out, had no clue.
I too lost the F15 C somehow, asks me for key but its not showing in profile on the DCS site. I made a ticket but prolly not going to happen if i say i lost the key. I think Elektro gave me that key, any idea @elektro if u still have that and know wich one u gave to me?

Last edited:
I got a reply on my ticket i made. And it works.

In case of bundle products (the combined package from special offer) you can find a serial numbers at the individual product page in E-Shop, click a button to reveal it - provided that you're logged in.

ElektroVodka

Staff member
Admin
Well, there was mention of it being upgraded when they release the F15 strike eagle.
And apart from the flightmodel you still have to do a lot of things by yourself, that the plane won't do for you, so designation noob plane doesn't quite cut it.

I'm planning to play tonight (after 7-8 Eastern) if anyone wants to join. I only have the base game so more than likely hopping in one of the free planes to try it out in VR and all.

Testing to see how my system handles everything because this seems to push hardware by quite a bit and I'm in need of an upgrade.

Been a while since I've played a flight sim (BMS) and I have to even find my throttle/stick before I play. Lol.

Top Bottom