DCS World updated

E

ElektroVodka

I'm most familiar with the F15, altho if it has wings i should be able to get it up in the clouds anyway.

little P

Super Mod
also when you have it downloaded , there is a module manager which should show you all your current content
Thanks man I initially couldn't understand why I couldn't get it and even on the store page it says "buy" but I found the module manager thingy me bob and it said "Flaming Cliffs 3 is ready to install"

EDIT: It is asking for a serial number... umm. Pass? Where would I find that

EDIT 2: This is what frustrates me about this software it's too much of a pain in the ass with all this licensing crap. Yeah yeah I know attention span of a gnat and all that but seriously this is a pain in the ass

EDIT 3: Sorted it but then it crashes as soon as I try and load up FC3... gg

Last edited:

little P

Super Mod
Okay now I've got it running without crashing I realised I remember absolutely sweet fa about this sim. I loaded up a mission and I don't even know what to do all I see is a map with a load of symbols that mean nothing to me. I do however now remember how long it took me to figure how to even take off in an F-15 so this is going to take me a while if I am even capable of doing it anymore. Not looking good if I can't even get past a frikken map screen lol *boots up rocket league.... ahhhhhhh*

E

ElektroVodka

Click briefing and select a plane lol, the f15 has ez start remember :p

little P

Super Mod
Ok figured out the map issue was becasue FC3 hadn't activated. Done it again and it now works, I'm in an F-15. Yay!

ez start he says - spent the last 10 minutes looking around the cockpit like a gibbon, air traffic controller is starting to get irate with me.

WE NEED POWER CAP'N WE CANNAE MOOOVE

I have no idea what I'm doing.

E

ElektroVodka

Server is up, just needs confirmation its visible from the net.
It's called: Bandofothersgaming.com practice
Password: sheep

Nejtun

Quick and I jumped on DCS for a bit yesterday, we blew up a couple of aircraft and maybe some enemy vehicles, we need more people so dust off your HOTAS's (yes that is now a word) guys! :D

E

ElektroVodka

I might be on a little earlier. I went out after last nights session and came home at 8am this morning.

Nejtun

Mike and I are in the Havoc 24/7 #1 server , it is a weapons test ground so come and join in :D , unless @ElektroVodka turns up then he can host the capture kobelti mission from yesterday! . we are in TS

E

ElektroVodka

I uploaded the mission to TS, it's in the DCS channel.
Can't join that late during workdays lol.

Kenadian

Staff member
Site Admin
Was getting a DCS Updater Can't copy error and tried everything I read to fix it.

Finally stumbled upon the solution and posted it here.

Twitch

iRacing Special Events 2023

Watkins Glen 6hr: GTP, LMP2, GT3 (IMSA)
  ~ June 16 - 18
24 Hours of Spa: GT3
  ~ July 21 - 23
Peachtree Three (Charity Event): C8R GTE, GT4 Class, GR86
  ~ TBD
Bathurst 1000: Supercars
  ~ September 15 - 17

Forum statistics

Threads